What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvard Professor looks at cannabis and kids

jump /injack

Veteran
Health
Medical Marijuana Vs Recreational Use: Harvard Medical School Is Making Some Fascinating Discoveries
Associate Professor of Psychiatry Staci Gruber, Director of Marijuana Investigations for Neuro-scientific Discovery (MIND) at Harvard Medical School speaks about her research into the effects of marijuana use on children and adults.

The audio presentation is here: https://www.audioburst.com/burst/e8...Making-Some-Fascinating-Discoveries?ref=index

Finally some of the more prestigious schools are starting to do studies concerning the benefits of cannabis as well as usage of kids and how it effects development.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I started at age 7 every week or so, and every day since 13, so my brain must be fully modified. But is it a good thing, or a bad thing? research needs to be done in that regard in my opinion. Not any indication really, but i got high marks in school, graduated and took a year of university. So at least i could still do school work, is all that proves :)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i started when i was 11. sure, i had a few problems in school, but who doesn't? only problem i have EVER had with weed was when some dickhead found out i smoked & went on a mission to punish me for it...

Latest posts

Latest posts