What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Update on 1st grow

33 days veg and So I picked up some 5 gallon pots and repotted last night. I also picked up some Grow Big and Big Bloom. Using half dosage per gallon to start. and will give them on the next watering.
Seems to be going along pretty well. I had to cut off some square footage in my room and throw some Mylar and build a wall out of cardboard. 1. Because it's only a Mars 300 light until I pick up a 2nd ...and 2. There are 6 plants in 5 gal. Pots. So I'm using all I can get until I can narrow down the Fems then I'll have more room to play with.. will update soon... any suggestions or advice feel free to drop a comment

Attachments

• IMAG0708.jpg
    IMAG0708.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0710.jpg
    IMAG0710.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0713.jpg
    IMAG0713.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 11

Floridian

Veteran
I have always been able to sex my vegging plants in 2 gallon pots,that will free up some room.Make sure to use a good magnifying glass when sexing them,I would sex the plants in 2 gallon and transplant the females to 5 gallon.For a long time I flowered in 3 gal and a lot of folks do,its just that you get such a better yield in a 5 as opposed to a 3 gal.

Latest posts

Latest posts