What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 Lift Expo May 26th, 27th 28th

Jonny Lan

Anyone going? They are having a special seminar on the Friday but it's like 300 dollars. Trying to appeal to the investors and what not.

hvac guy

Why pay to attend events like this, these people were not in trenches, growing back 10 years ago or longer when it was illegal. So many wannabes professing to be experts, what a joke. Then you have the exhibitors selling gear that is not CSA/UL approved and tested, but the hydro stores have no problem retailing these same products.

Rider420

Why pay to attend events like this, these people were not in trenches, growing back 10 years ago or longer when it was illegal. So many wannabes professing to be experts, what a joke. .

So how many moonshiners found jobs as brewers? There are stoners out there who are sure they are getting an allergic reaction from pollen in there seedless weed. :moon:

I trust someone who went to school and knows the difference between a female and male plant over someone who had to learn by trail and error or by forums with tips like piss on your plants to get a higher yield. :biggrin:

As far as poor equipment goes nothing today is as bad as the first led lights back in 2000s were. Even today LED lights are less cost effective then hid lights when growing weed. But there is a sucker born every day and these expos do love them.

BTW its 20 bucks for a two day pass but still not worth it.

catalyte

Veteran
not interested in this event at all...

i used to like the Maximum Yield trade shows in Vancouver (10+yrs ago) that were all indoor growing technology and no other BS....

bigbag

Veteran
I have a buddy who won a Lift award for "best sativa", with Jack Herer strain, which obviously has NL and Skunk in the pedigree. shows how much these tools know ;)