What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEED FEED-BACK!!!

Jon 55

ICMag Donor
I need some solid pros or cons on the BCNL ROOMATE grow system. I'm just about sold on one but I need either good or bad info on the unite. Thanks

Jon 55 :woohoo::woohoo::peacock:

Bobby Boucher

Waste of money, dude. All of those systems are wildly overpriced. Either buy yourself a tent or tack your own cab together.

Hope you didn't buy it already.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I get this all the time. Is this one better than that one.

Here's my advice.
Learn your system to the max. Get radical and really dial in. If you do that you'll grow much much better than someone who "only grows".

Robinson

Why spend money on some systems that advertised for money, did left-wing reviews, and now they want to fool ordinary people. Do everything yourself, with your own hands and it will really make sense to this. My advice to you.

FishFlavoured

Does anyone actually know anyone who has bought one of these things?

It looks like it gives you about 2.5 feet of grow height. Each plant would get only about 1 square foot of floor space. That is nowhere near enough space unless you are growing only one Dwarf Low-Flyer (Crop King Seeds). On top of that, it includes a 400W light. In that small space, 400W will incinerate anything you try to grow.

Would I buy one of those cabinets? No!

Latest posts

Latest posts