What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Chopped my glue today at 75 days. Yield looks decent.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Thanks. There were some nugs that were completely purple. Not just leaf purple but calyx. Not sure if it's from the temps or the long flush. It got a good 20 days of straight water and clearex with res changes every 2 to 3 days.

GFS_Nic

Geez, i red through the whole 427 pages of this topic, it was real pleasure for my eyes. i hope i can get my dirty little fingers to a true legit cut someday, it would be a pleasure to grow this strain. But it will be hard to get it in my country, it is passed by hand in a real closed circle growers. Prohibition doens't help for sure. Thanks to all for sharing your beautiful grows. Peace

Arkansux

Geez, i red through the whole 427 pages of this topic, it was real pleasure for my eyes. i hope i can get my dirty little fingers to a true legit cut someday, it would be a pleasure to grow this strain. But it will be hard to get it in my country, it is passed by hand in a real closed circle growers. Prohibition doens't help for sure. Thanks to all for sharing your beautiful grows. Peace

I bet if u walked around outside for a bit you would trip over a glue cut , that guy jw is majorly known for spreading them and std's everywhere , lol. But seriously just stick around and make a cpl friends and I bet you wld get it sooner or later

GFS_Nic

I bet if u walked around outside for a bit you would trip over a glue cut , that guy jw is majorly known for spreading them and std's everywhere , lol. But seriously just stick around and make a cpl friends and I bet you wld get it sooner or later

Yeah i wish it was true for the availability but really, it isn't... Anyways, i'm not in a hurry, the time will come, the glue will be mine ! :tiphat: