What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

StrawberryMonsterJam

DerpNerpem

Here be my StrawberryMonsterJam, she started life conjoined to her sister the StrawberryHashplant
picture.php

SMJ left, SH right
picture.php

Tacotaco, burritoburrito
picture.php

shiny
picture.php

SMJ left SH right
picture.php

That Lil guy? I wouldn't worry about that Lil guy

DerpNerpem

Clawin and scratching at each other, reor

picture.php

picture.php

Day after topping
picture.php

Fuzzy cocoa
picture.php

StrawberryHashplant pheno has since been chopped into 6 parts and placed in separate containers around the tri-state area :biggrin:

DerpNerpem

Yesterday/day before, pretty much current pix is what I'm getting at...

Needin to get her hair did
picture.php

Got her hair did
picture.php

picture.php

She's gonna get a lil top heavy, was motorboating her earlier and she's gonna be awesome
picture.php

Gotta let the StrawberryHashplant pheno fill up their cups with the roots and get this show on the road :headbange

DerpNerpem

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This shit rihere dog, this my shit rihere dog.

Genetix are Bog's SourStrawberry (mother) and one of his other sour's the father, either SSK, SB or SLSD. I'd venture it's either SSK F2 or SourLSD*SSK though, the SourBubble I used was the 7up smelling dinosaur leaf type so that's probably the StrawberryHashplant's daddeh. SHP's cuts have hit the edge of the pots couple days after I put em in, did the Granny's clone technique for a week (just popped em in a cup of clonex water til they calluced)

hayday

Veteran
Looks like good shit. I love me some BOG plants... all I ever had:biggrin:
I mixed a nice ssk with a road kill chunk and got fire.
I hope you get the same

DerpNerpem

Looks like good shit. I love me some BOG plants... all I ever had:biggrin:
I mixed a nice ssk with a road kill chunk and got fire.
I hope you get the same

Thanks bro, me too@Bogstuffs been running it pretty exclusively for a while now. Wanna outcross a little though, switch it up a bit. Got some CherryLegendOG cuts a while back so I'ma sprinkle a lil dust on her get that SourCherryLegend goin. She's (SunshineDaydream*FatCherry) x LegendOG, spearmaking machine so that cross is the one I'm most looking forward to. Also have some stuff I'm calling CodeGrape I got in a trade it's Hazeman's WhiteGrapes*Archive's CodeBlue, that'un has a date with SourGrape, call it CodePurple or some shiz

Gotta grab some PineTarSkunk seeds that one's PTK*SSSC's Skunk from MagickBeans :biggrin: sounds a lil like your road kill chunk I'm assuming is RKS*DeepChunk?

DerpNerpem

Nah it's just a pheno from the cross I described up there bigsmoov. Pretty sure it's a SourBubble*SourStrawberry. Stork has taken beans to MI before though, few times couple years back. It'd be crazy if someone found the same pheno and named it the same shit even though I've been offline two years :biggrin::biggrin:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
friend works out there they run a strawberry hashplant some cuts even made their way further north east i was just wondering.

DerpNerpem

Day 20^... momma was the kerosene pheno of SSK, has a baseline of kerosene and the tart strawberry funk is starting up.

DerpNerpem

Can't wait to have jars again :biggrin:

Also have a CherryLegendOG tester and a CodeGrape (CodeBlue*white grapes) all knocked up with a bubblegum dank SourBubble...gonna dust the lowers of another CodeGrape with my SourGrape male I harvested a while back

DerpNerpem

The aforementioned CherryLegendOG (MoscaNegra) tester knocked up with bubblegummy SourBubble dust

picture.php

CherryLegendOG is CherrySunshine (SSDD*FatCherry, a Bodhi joint)*LegendOG, his pix and the nose never lies. Didn't feel like waiting ;)

Last edited: