What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars reflector 192 diaries

Ruby_Abu

Harvest time:

picture.php

picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hmmmm...., 120?
Looks damn good by the way :tiphat:

Edit: sorry just checked the wattage/space... can I change my guess to 200

Ruby_Abu

Hmmmm...., 120?
Looks damn good by the way :tiphat:

Edit: sorry just checked the wattage/space... can I change my guess to 200

Almost. It is 110grams. except 5 gs of popcorn fluff I threw in a solo jar for making some oil. And there is 1 plant left. I know this is not a optimal yield for most experienced growers. But i am happy with it. I would no longer have to buy buds. Lol. I hope to learn more grow techs to increase the yield for my next grow. :tiphat::tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Almost. It is 110grams. except 5 gs of popcorn fluff I threw in a solo jar for making some oil. And there is 1 plant left. I know this is not a optimal yield for most experienced growers. But i am happy with it. I would no longer have to buy buds. Lol. I hope to learn more grow techs to increase the yield for my next grow. :tiphat::tiphat:

It looks very nice, I’d say a lot of the time yields are more to do with genetics... chem crosses from connoisseur genetics seem to do well for me. Although the best yielder I had in recent years has been bitter cherry punch from holy seeds
I hear you about not having to buy buds- and they’re likely to be better than anything on sale anyway!
All the best :tiphat:

Ruby_Abu

It looks very nice, I’d say a lot of the time yields are more to do with genetics... chem crosses from connoisseur genetics seem to do well for me. Although the best yielder I had in recent years has been bitter cherry punch from holy seeds
I hear you about not having to buy buds- and they’re likely to be better than anything on sale anyway!

I will try better seeds next time. :tiphat: Always learn.

Ruby_Abu

Looks great. :tiphat:

Ruby_Abu

Learnt some in last few days for the new quantum board LED.
Seems like a lot of people change into this kind of light.
Anyone know the advantages of SMD tech?

Ruby_Abu

well, after checked many reviews on internet, i decided to go with SP250 in my 4x4 grow tent. I want to expand a little and try this light. Good luck to me. Fellas

Ruby_Abu

I have used the SP250 for almost one month. My babies love it more than the old reflector 192.
The light intensity is much better and i could dim it to let my babies feel more comfortable during vegging.
So far so good. I think Mars improve a lot through this kind of new light. I would like to recommend it to you guys.

Ruby_Abu

The SP250 is amazing. It boosted my plants a lot. My babies were flowering for a few days.
I like the UVA and IR chips. If Mars could add more red chips, that would be better. I have sent mars an email about this but still didn't get reply yet.
Anyone is using the SP250 here? And how about the performance?