What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars reflector 192 diaries

Ruby_Abu

One more picture. I just want to say no pain no gain. Lol

picture.php

Ruby_Abu

Update:

I mixed up my nutes yesterday. And while I think I should have just gave them plain water with maybe some Hi-Brix and calmag, I went ahead and made them actual nutes. I think the LS might be trying to pull out of its def. and I dont want to deprive any of the girls from what they may need right now. Once again it goes back to the organic side of things that keep me confused. I know If I was using synthetics right now, I would be on a feed, water, feed schedule to keep the salts from building up and what not. But with organics, the soil is alive. And I dont want to starve or flush out the microbes. So far this will be 4 feeds in a row I believe. Mix went like this

1tsp GROW
2 1/2tsp BLOOM
1/2tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1/4tsp META-K
1tsp CATALYST
1tsp HI-BRIX
1/2tsp CALMAG

Ruby_Abu

Update: :tiphat::tiphat:

I mixed up my nutes yesterday. And while I think I should have just gave them plain water with maybe some Hi-Brix and calmag, I went ahead and made them actual nutes. I think the LS might be trying to pull out of its def. and I dont want to deprive any of the girls from what they may need right now. Once again it goes back to the organic side of things that keep me confused. I know If I was using synthetics right now, I would be on a feed, water, feed schedule to keep the salts from building up and what not. But with organics, the soil is alive. And I dont want to starve or flush out the microbes. So far this will be 4 feeds in a row I believe. Mix went like this :):)

1tsp GROW
2 1/2tsp BLOOM
1/2tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1/4tsp META-K
1tsp CATALYST
1tsp HI-BRIX
1/2tsp CALMAG

Ruby_Abu

Here is the newest picture of my ladies. They come back to life after adjusting the mix of nutes. So i believe there is no any problem of reflector 192.

picture.php

Ruby_Abu

Made my nutes yesterday. Fed them today. All got about 3/4 gallon a piece. Very little runoff.

2tsp CATALYST
1tsp MICROBLAST
4tsp BLOOM
1tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
1tsp CALMAG
1/4tsp META-K
1tspHI-BRIX

I lowered my light again. It is now about 22". I will see tomorrow if that is too low. Hopefully if it is

Ruby_Abu

91 Days From Seed
45 Days In Flower
Current Temp: 84F
Current RH: 55%

I fed the girls the nutes I mixed yesterday and had bubbling. That will be the last feeding for LS1, and both money makers. I am going to wait and see how LS2 looks Weds before I decide on feeding her again or not.
Im really hoping I can Harvest them all together. My plan was to remove the light from the tent. Raise the screen, and have my buds from there. That way I can control air flow and smell. Plus its perfect for hanging them. If I do it separately. Like I Think Im going to have to, Its going to be a pain in the ass. I will have to cut them while they are still under the scrog.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79680&pictureid=1943998

Ruby_Abu

UPDATE:
96 Days From Seed
50 Days In Flower
Current Temp: 84F
Current RH: 53

I gave them all straight water today. A gallon a piece with with 10 or 20 percent runoff. I hope I am not flushing too early. This is just the start of week 8. And from what I gathered from others that have grown Money makers. They tend to go for 9-10. And this lemon skunk is for sure got 2 or 3 weeks left. Decisions decisions. Lol. I am still waiting on my usb microscope. Its a cheap one from china or something but I think it will do the trick. BUT. Its being shipped from china. So it may not be here in time. I really would like to take a look at these trichomes to get a better idea of where Im at. I want to get it in that sweet spot.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79680&pictureid=1945531

Ruby_Abu

I watered 3 of the gals with 1 gallon each of Regular Tap water that has been bubbling since yesterday. Lemon Skunk 2, Got

1tsp MICROBLAST
1tsp CATALYST
2tsp BLOOM
2tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
a dash of HI-BRIX

I believe LS1 is done. I will continue to flush her for about another week and then will chop her. I just need to figure out where I am going to dry her. I had planned on using the tent. but thats a no go now that they are getting done at different times. I would use the little tent but Have the 4 babies in there. I need a dark place that i can control airflow. Any thoughts?

Here are the trichomes.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79680&pictureid=1946483

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79680&pictureid=1946484

Ruby_Abu

UPDATE:
105 Days From Seed.....62 Days In Flower

I am going to chop 3 of the girls in the morning before the lights come on. I am going to leave Lemon Skunk 2 going for a bit longer. She has SO MANY white hairs. And they come out thick too. Its kinda odd. Take a look. They kinda come out in clusters real thick.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts