What's new

Is there a thread with a complete guide on the basics to growing?

bigmooky

I have absolutely no knowledge on horticulture especially when it comes to marijuana, but im really eager to get started. This forum is really vast and most of these threads are hard to follow for someone like myself would someone please link me to or share the basics of growing outdoors with me, from where to get seeds, to how to get the seeds to flower?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Interested in Hydroponics?

Search the web for "Ask Lucas" and read the entire thread, multiple times. Started with 'decent' grows with that information and have built from there. Inexpensive and effective. DWC depends on res temps between 65-68F, single most important piece of info to prevent problems.

Other than that, read until you can answer your own questions. Then start growing.

Douglas

Cadfael

Jorge Cervantes marijuana horticulture bible.

You will need this anyways, as it is a GREAT source of reference material.

The color photos of leaves with nutrient deficiency alone makes this book worth twice the price.

No there isnt.

all these books have good things in em, and bad things too, i stil havnt found any 'grow weed books' that doesnt have popular myths in it

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
No there isnt.

all these books have good things in em, and bad things too, i stil havnt found any 'grow weed books' that doesnt have popular myths in it
I totally agree!

The only reason I recommend 'books' is because they have basic info. I'm unable to point to a place and say "These guys will teach you superior quality growing." Every place is a mixture of decent to poor information. Even here on icmag, the real nuggets of information are locked away in the archives, a newbie has to know what to look for to find it in searches.

Prohibition has been very successful at making cannabis cultivation a terrible subject to get straight information on.

Douglas

ICELAND-DREAM

I would like to offer some no BS advice, I used to grow commercially (HYDRO) so if you are interested send me a PM and I will send you my number. Cheers, Sydney

Latest posts

Latest posts