What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any experience with lemon autoflowers?

Hey IC,

I am looking at GHS' Super Lemon Haze autoflower and DNA's Lemon autoflower. Does anyone have experience with this, or any other lemon flavored autoflowers for that matter? I can't find many growlogs or reports on them.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Auto Lemon Skunk at 65 days since planting. Yield will be maybe three ounces maximum.
I have a room full of plants and this one is not overwhelming them with citrus odor.
If I put my nose close is does smell slightly sweet skunk, but this was a free seed and I have not grown it before to do any taste testing.
The pictures do not do it justice, the buds are finely proportioned with an even coating of trichomes. It looks totally delicious.
I find it small at three ounces but I am used to photoperiod.

Attachments

• PICT0011.jpg
    PICT0011.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 11
  • PICT0008.jpg
    PICT0008.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 12

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
find it small at three ounces but I am used to photoperiod.

That's a very decent yield.

Nirvana has a Lemon OG Haze, Autos has Ultra Lemon Haze, Zamnesia has Super Lemon Haze. Expect the DNA 60 Day Lemon to finish around 70-72 days.