What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LST my autos?

steve667

This is my first attempt at autos. I am just dying to bent them over and tie them down so I can get more light down low. I get the impression that most do not induce any stress because of the fast growing mission these things are on. These are almost 6 weeks old and over 2ft tall. Would you experienced auto growers give me some input on this please.

Attachments

• 20160110_181138.jpg
    20160110_181138.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 26

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, you can do that. Just enough where branches still have camber. It allows light to penetrate areas normally shrouded due to branches.

Several ways doing it. We like to use cotton string with slip knot, and tape to container. As branches get used to different position, you can move the tape farther down. Be careful not to bend so much you snap the stalk/branches.

Good luck! Autos are great to grow!!