What's new

growdady and his tent of autoflowering sisters

growdady

World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder, World of Seeds Sweet Coffee Ryder. Samsara Ultraviolet Automatic. Also one of my own crosses, Afghan Kush Ryder x Purple Kush Auto. All beans are fem and have been placed in the paper towel method.

600 hps will be used during bloom, 400w hps during veg. Deciding on what else to crack since this will be my only auto grow in 2016. I have 3 regular Mandarin Dragons out of Kaos I will be doing this grow, I hope at least one of the 3 is female.

Attachments

• PC020026.jpg
    PC020026.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 16
  • PC020027.jpg
    PC020027.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 16

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope for a good grow, growdady. Nice strains.

I found (our experience) the WOS Kush Ryder a little lackluster- others are noteworthy.

growdady

:tiphat: Cleaning the tent, decided to snap a shot of all the girls. They are doing very well at the moment. The Afghan Kush Ryder x Purple Kush Auto is the biggest girl so far. Well here is a look at the sisters.

Attachments

• PC190031.jpg
    PC190031.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 11
  • PC190030.jpg
    PC190030.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 13

growdady

Today is day 29 since sprout. Okay well the sisters are doing really well. The big girls are the Afghan Kush Ryder x Purple Kush Auto, followed by the Afghan Kush Ryder. These 2 bigger sisters needed fed and so I decided to get a picture.

Attachments

• PC290003.jpg
    PC290003.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 14

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great job, growdaddy! Don't you just love the morphing that takes place during budding stage?!? KUDOS!

growdady

Here are the girls pictured at day 35 since last seed spout.

Attachments

• P1040005.jpg
    P1040005.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 14
  • P1040004.jpg
    P1040004.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 14

growdady

Day 45, feeding the Afghan Kush x Purple Kush auto today. She is doing very well standing at 3 feet 6 inches. This is from top of the pot to top of the plant. Nothing really much to say, its time to gain weight. I will get pictures of the other sisters up tomorrow. I didn't fell like dragging them out the tent.

Attachments

• P1150007.jpg
    P1150007.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 18
  • P1150011.jpg
    P1150011.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 13
  • P1150013.jpg
    P1150013.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 16

growdady

Day 56 and these girls smell great out of the tent. Nothing to report here, I have been gearing up for my Photo run of OG's. These girls don't have too many weeks to go, everything will come down on day 75.

Attachments

• P1260018.jpg
    P1260018.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 14

doob

you have some nice trees there! I hope you are lifting the small girls to same height as large ones? My last auto run i done this and got 2.5 ounces more (4x plants in a 2x2 space to) than the previous runs, makes huge difference raising them pots :)

growdady

thanks doob, And yes I have the smaller sisters in crates in the tent that brings everything to fairly the same height. And doob thanks for checking out the sisters.

jedi5891

autoflowering

autoflowering

I wanted to share this pic of some sweet seeds Devil Cream auto and found this to be a current Autoflowering post.
I've been growing Autos alongside my Regs since they started to really kick off in 2010. I've grown quite a few from different companies and have found sweet seeds Autos to be the most consistent. I've just started doing a completely organic run with them due to their short growing schedule. I sow an veg them in 1 litre pots for 2 weeks, then into 12 litre fabric pots of good quality compost that I amend with perlite, bat guano, worm castings and also a bit of fish/blood/bone meal. All I give them for the 6-7 weeks in the big pots is water, and they do fine.
This is devil cream bud shot - Amazing colours and bouquet.
The big plant is cream Mandarin- another decent Auto just shy of 2oz.
picture.php
picture.php

Namaste

Latest posts

Latest posts