What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Med gum 1.0 Harvest vídeo

this information is real
growing by me!
I accept the criticism that is bad produced, but criticize for criticizing not count for much
peace

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this information is real
growing by me!
I accept the criticism that is bad produced, but criticize for criticizing not count for much
peace

Maybe explaining the strains and how many days old when you filmed in addition to the video would be helpful. I, too, thought it was an amateur video.

Nice looking plants, though.

hey aridbud :)
i'm a grower, not a video producer,
have some info in the video man
grow in north of Portugal
Grow whith nutrients Kaya Solutions
150 W HPS Ligth
Smart pot 4 liters
Adictives Agrobactérias

finish with 80+ days ,
I like to discuss things, and one of the best things in life is that we can communicate with others who have other opinions, learn a lot
in your message has a constructive criticism, and it really was a failure mainly not by how long it took
what I meant to criticize for criticizing is that it is an empty criticism
peace

one more video , auto northern ligths, super productive, 3 liters pot soil, hps 150 dual, finish at 75 days+

hug guys:laughing::laughing:

Last edited:
R

Robrites

one more video , auto northern ligths, super productive, 3 liters pot soil, hps 150 dual, finish at 75 days+
[youtubeif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_HkiSVsk8M&feature=youtu.be[/youtubeif]
hug guys:laughing::laughing:
Vid not playing.

Hey med grower, thanks for sharing this. Were you able to obtain test results for THC:CBD ratio in your MedGoms? I have a handful going now and just submitted leaf samples for analysis--I'll share the results when they come back too. Thanks!

Hello thanks for passing
I could not analyze here in Portugal there is nothing, and import testing is expensive
I only have the data that the manufacturer gives
hugs

I can't speak to it's overall cannabinoid level just yet, but the early ratios were promising. From 12 seeds, we had 5 that were severely stunted and not worth examining. The remaining 7 juvenile plants have an average CBD:THC ratio of 1.94:1 (range, 2.53:1 - 1.2:1). Pretty decent outcome in my opinion.

Latest posts

Latest posts