What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweetcheese auto LED 300W

Kmetak

Setup: PopularGrow 300W. Truepower cca140W
Homemade Box 55x55x100cm
Pc Fan Artic F12x4 with CanLite CarbonFilter 150m3 /h
Medium: coco/soil 3:1 3,5L pots
Sweetcheese Auto seven seeds.
Picture of 56day of 18/6 cycle

Kmetak

I thank all of you for the compliment! this was my first grow with this LED light .. before i use it CFL.. I had some troble with PH during this round.. But results looks largely good..:)

Kmetak

Actually of six flowers is 127g dry material.. 59g cola buds a 68g lower buds, as popcorn..One flower is still drying.. It appears to be 140grams. It would yield 1 gram per 1truewattpower. I am very satisfied .. I smoked shit of scissors. the effect is the mostly body high so far ..

Kmetak

The last plant was almost 20 grams. so the total weight is over 140 g ..:) this LED light of ebay is really good..

Yellowmoon

any temperature issues in such a small kinda box? looks like the ph fluctuated up and down a bit, but i've had that same thing happening... a nice yield at the end of the trip, that's what counts the most! the challenge with autos is how you can't have room for mistakes or your mistakes will display themselves quickly in the final weight.

oldman

Yellowmoon

You are right about that...... a challenge it is. Killed me the first time my DieselRyder fanleaves flushed yellow. And not just a few of them. Still I come back to it. Hell of a strong smell but the smoke is worth it.

Yellowmoon

Yellowmoon

You are right about that...... a challenge it is. Killed me the first time my DieselRyder fanleaves flushed yellow. And not just a few of them. Still I come back to it. Hell of a strong smell but the smoke is worth it.

kwality smoke sure mends the wounds...

it's worth everyone's time to learn about the strain & seedbank. for sure most strains are not overly challenging, but... i couldn't believe how nute-sensitive afmk ultra turned out to be. it all lead to a clusterfuck. it's been a while and it doesn't stop hurtin', man.

oldman

kwality smoke sure mends the wounds...

it's worth everyone's time to learn about the strain & seedbank. for sure most strains are not overly challenging, but... i couldn't believe how nute-sensitive afmk ultra turned out to be. it all lead to a clusterfuck. it's been a while and it doesn't stop hurtin', man.

Only thing worse was a whitefly explosion I experienced in florida in 90 degree high humidity heat and they devoured those plants......

Vesnican

Good job! I ran this one outdoor last season \ a byl jsem příjemně preqapen výsledkem :) \ any experience with other SS autos?