What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The ICMAG is not very exciting right now thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicoli

Veteran
This is the thread you go to when you are so bored by everything that you just come here to cry. I cant find anything to read atm on IC, so does anyone have any suggestions?

Any canna related material? Science? Aliens? Awesome news stories? Anything? I will be bored for the next 3 days and I need some reading materials. It appears my other thread was deleted.

Thanks.

I

Iron_Lion

Go to Hulu.com and watch the history channel ancient aliens tv series, one of the best shows on tv right now.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Go to Hulu.com and watch the history channel ancient aliens tv series, one of the best shows on tv right now.

i concur, the best on tv right now. season 1 is a bit better, but last nights was one of the best!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
thats a great site krunch.. ! they have tons of good vids.

i think i'll check out the aliens for now. ancient aliens is a pretty fascinating topic.

ancient aliens is to good of a series, i could watch them, non stop for days on end....

puma punku and oak island, ah, wtf? blow your mind!

IC BUDZ

wtf idk whats going on with my internet only website that works is IC mag kinda sketchy anything like this ever happen to anyone ive reset my wireless connected tothe neibors internet and it worked. but on my wireless network this is the only site that works idk what to do been troubleshooting all day might just go back on the neibs

sac beh

thanks Nicoli, I was just starting to get really bored of reading through the Freemason thread. This thread looks more promising..

Fridays are always boring on IC. I guess people leave their computers and go out and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.