What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what's the best weed in cali dispencerys?

SICE

i really want to be legitimate..

I don't get it... if both states have allowances for canna meds and I have licences in both.. what's the issue getting it from one med state to the next.. im fully leagal now in both states.. the only issue seems to be people's stigma and interpretation of the law...

the cali med law does not state that you need to be a resident in cali to be approved.. I littraly had to spell it out for some people

Just find a shop that accepts i.d only

Better yet find a shop that takes your out of state i.d

As the days go by this becomes more and more irrelevant in the downtown l.a area. :)

P-NUT

Veteran
Hey Englishrick theres lots of good bud in this state but the laws are so fucked nobody deals w people they havent known for years or they end up in jail. The FL law wont allow bud sales only waxs and oils. The system here is pretty half assed to say the least. If I were in South Florida Id be willing to help ya out but Im a few hrs north. I need to get my med card. I havent seen a doc in 20 years lol except in the ER. I wonder how hard it would be to get my card for chronic pain without much documentation. I had a chiropractor almost 20 years ago after a accident that left me with severe daily headache and neck spasms but hes retired so idk if I could get those records. Good luck on the look for good herb down here. I promise its around.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there are loads of doctors who do a Skype type consultation.. just Google online doctor cannabis and boom done.. it's like 50 dollars and your ligit

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
What part of Cali are you gonna be visiting. Its a huge state.

If your gonna be in SoCal Id check out the green dragon( I think that what it's called. I'll edit if not)

They have legit OG there. The quality was consistent everytime I cruised by. They run JoshD's cut I believe so..... it's THE OG OG.

I'm sure they have all the latest freshest as well. I can't say what they were charging. I forgot but I'm sure it competetive.

Im in the SFV.

When were you gonna be getting to Cali?

Not sure exactly what you were looking for as far as from an ICMag member besides meeting up and smoking till you can't see straight.

PM me if you like. I'm neither greedy or desperate. I also have no problems breaking any law I see as..... stupid.haha

My indoor is pretty much spoken for besides what me and the old lady rathole away for ourselves. I stopped growing indoors during hottest months. Just losing those few months has made it a lot harder for to stretch it out and make sure she don't go without. Notice I said "she".... I'll never go without!haha it's still gonna be hard to offer anything on the regular.

Now, my outdoor is a different deal. I Usually have too much. It's killer as all hell but it's not like the indoor. With that said.... I'll send that where ever and whenever you like. Just cover the shipping so I can feel like a badass!haha

That's not an open offer for anybody else that reads this post btw.haha

My outdoor is killer OG but outdoor OG is a different animal. It's killer, it's just not indoor. I've actually wanted to start a thread asking for the reasons why it's so different when it's grown outdoors. I'm sure somebody has figured it all out by now. I never did because it's just as killer, just different

I'm not sure how much you were "hypothetically" thinking of shipping either. A zip every now and then or were you imagining having it be your primary source.

Primary source....not so good I think.

A zip every now and then..... no problemo.

If that's the case then even if my best is in short supply, I'm sure I could pick some up for you.

I agree with Chunky about SoCal having better selection of OG than up north.

Prices I can't comment on.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so cal.. chunkypigs cemented where I'm going by saying the chronic is in so cal

I'm coming in September.. just spoke to my mum and that's when we are planning to hit Vegas and California...

Defo going to hook up with anyone who is cool and fancies a joint an a chat.. so yeh.. il go socal and find some weed that I think is good . then i will call out to see you guys and hopefully your milkshake will be better than mine...dam right it's better than mine . sounds like filing heaven to me

Gry

Green Dragon has a large fish tank with coral plants in it that are riveting and hypnotising.
Nice people, good cannabis.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when I get to cali I'm going to look at all the places suggested and I'm tell you what I think too.. . it's gonna be hella fun...

my mum is a buzz too btw :)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
who's got the best sfv in socal? cookies . glue with?...defo hinting the gelato when I'm there ..the min I drop my bags in cali I'm hunting sfv and cookies

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Englishrick theres lots of good bud in this state but the laws are so fucked nobody deals w people they havent known for years or they end up in jail. The FL law wont allow bud sales only waxs and oils. The system here is pretty half assed to say the least. If I were in South Florida Id be willing to help ya out but Im a few hrs north. I need to get my med card. I havent seen a doc in 20 years lol except in the ER. I wonder how hard it would be to get my card for chronic pain without much documentation. I had a chiropractor almost 20 years ago after a accident that left me with severe daily headache and neck spasms but hes retired so idk if I could get those records. Good luck on the look for good herb down here. I promise its around.

try getnugss .. it's the website I used to get my cali licence

Morphote

Veteran
i really want to be legitimate..

I don't get it... if both states have allowances for canna meds and I have licences in both.. what's the issue getting it from one med state to the next.. im fully leagal now in both states.. the only issue seems to be people's stigma and interpretation of the law...

the cali med law does not state that you need to be a resident in cali to be approved.. I littraly had to spell it out for some people

There's state law---Florida and California are medical states---then there's federal law---cannabis is not medicine according to the US government. When you cross state lines with cannabis you are breaking federal law, same as if/when you mail it. Within your medical state you should be fine, although the Feds like to enforce federal laws within states that have their own cannabis laws (see CA dispensaries). We are all waiting for the day that enough states decide cannabis is medicine, because when that happens the US government will be forced to acknowledge the states rights and remove cannabis from their little list of dangerous drugs. Doesn't make sense I know, but it is what it is. If you need help when you get to CA send me a PM. Good luck, Rick.

M.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow.. so many people have super welcoming .. it's really amazed me how much positive spirit is here on ic

thanks guys.. I insist i get the first few rounds of beers..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when I get to cali in the next few months (hopefully sooner)
il be offering beers left right and centre

GSC , Anything with an OG labeled on it , Sour Diesel , Blue Dream as far as bag appeal and price shills...Best strains are the CA originals ...Cat Piss , Hogsbreath , p91 , Trainwreck ,ak47 LA con the list goes on forever

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gsc is definitely my style.. Tahoe og. Sfv . Chemdog. Man your Killin me.. I'm going back to the UK in a few days but I'm going to be hitting Cali in 4 months max

I ran a clone of blue dream.. I thought it was ok ..judt ok...buut the local boys thought it was weak an I found it near impossible to sell.. not my fave of the bunch but then again I'm a haze snob and the taste and high of BD was not 100 to me...

Lol 100 ...I love that saying

100 what? ....100% mother fuker

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahh man . Good Trainwreck is so fukin good.. fukin old-school bro! Scrumptious!!. Bringing back the golden oldies there bro.. TW is a real golden girl nowadays

WelderDan

Veteran

I don't think you will be able to get a med card for chronic pain in Florida. If you have AIDS, MS, Cancer, Crohns or Epilepsy sure. Chronic pain isn't on the list of approved conditions, but there may be a loophole.

"or any other ailment/condition of the same severity/symptoms, when determined by a physician's opinion that the medical use of marijuana would surpass any potential health risks."

So maybe, but the few people I know of got theirs for Cancer and Crohns. I don't know of anyone that got one for Chronic pain.