What's new

Camel Manure

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Michigan and California, NC, FLA have camel farms/dairies. Try looking there. Elsewhere in the world...no clue.

Try local zoos. Years back we got manure from area, but it was mixed.

Popice

I had a friend from Morocco tell me camels don't have humps, it's just a big water storage area to keep them cool. People then tie up the humps in either one or two. I was wondering what the difference was so asked him then why not 3? I still don't know what to believe, but any specific reason for camel manure? like local biomass would probably change from a zoo to pack camels overseas. but any manures gotta be great.

I had a friend from Morocco tell me camels don't have humps, it's just a big water storage area to keep them cool. People then tie up the humps in either one or two. I was wondering what the difference was so asked him then why not 3? I still don't know what to believe, but any specific reason for camel manure? like local biomass would probably change from a zoo to pack camels overseas. but any manures gotta be great.

Camel manure has been used as a source of energy for millenia...Where I live is a mediterranean/desert climate figured it'd make a nice fert for the heat....also looking into collecting dirt and thoroughbred manure from some local racetracks

Michigan and California, NC, FLA have camel farms/dairies. Try looking there. Elsewhere in the world...no clue.

Try local zoos. Years back we got manure from area, but it was mixed.

Thanks mang....hit up the wild animal park in SD...there pretty strict with the stuff...guess they have a 2nd party that collects all the stuff :/

Latest posts

Latest posts