What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

Bwanabud

Yep you're the man Demo !!!, nobody else here called that fight's winner....well, nobody else bragged about calling the winner :blowbubbles:

With all fights you have a 50% chance of being right, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then.

KillerDemo

Yep you're the man Demo !!!, nobody else here called that fight's winner....well, nobody else bragged about calling the winner :blowbubbles:

With all fights you have a 50% chance of being right, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then.

Typical bwana post. Hey what's your record for picking winners this year? Oh that's right you dont have money to bet LOL

KillerDemo

G `day Folks

I was on the edge of my seat, Why Romero`s corner weren`t telling him to kick the leg a la sensei John Kreese in Karate Kid is baffling .

Yoel didnt keep kicking because Whittaker switched his stance.

Was the edge of your seat a booster chair? Dont forget the sippy-cup

:laughing:

Bwanabud

Typical bwana post. Hey what's your record for picking winners this year? Oh that's right you dont have money to bet LOL

I don't have money ??? :laughing: :biggrin: :woohoo:that's funny

Obviously you're just here to stir the pot and insult other members, you've been trolling EB for a while now...I'm sure your intentions are to shut the thread down with your childish antics.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day KD

I`ve got two words for you . BLACK BEAST .

How much did you lose on that bet ?? Typical loud mouth . Talks it up when on top . No where to be seen after a loss . We call folks like that bullies , down under . Not some thing to aspire to .

I said if Bobby Knuckles can keep distance he would TKO Romero . He came very close to doing just that . Romero has a chin of steel .

Whittaker didn`t switch stance . His corner told him to . But he ignored them .Fought right handed the whole fight .

Even a broken clock is right twice a day .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

-Ironlion

I give Romero the first 2 Whittaker the last 3. Where was Nunes vs Schevchenko? late injury. Fast/fwd'd through verdum vs 'reem each time of watching tho FV looked to be Winning ... Judges thought not

A Pettis did well

Last edited:

Bwanabud

Nunes pulled out of the fight 2-3 hrs before kick off, undisclosed illness...doctor said she was fine and cleared medical examine. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nunes vs Schevchenko been rescheduled for UFC 215 in Canada
[/FONT]

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Bwanna

Nunes has sinusitis !
Checked her over said she was cleared to fight . She said she couldn`t breathe through her nose and was feeling feeling dizzy after exerting herself .

So Dana threw her under the bus like he would .

I had 1st round going either way . 2nd Romero . 3-5 Whittaker .

When the fans give you a nick name , does that mean you`ve made it . Or are you an under ground hero ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Bwanabud

Hey EB,
Yes I did hear sinus infection, Dana is still ripping her a new one on a social media.

NOTE: Gegard Mousasi has signed with Bellator, ranked #4 in the UFC

-Ironlion

Danas P.I.S.S.E.D with her, Eyh!? ....Had lots of news to read, but OHWOa ! " What a SurpRISE " ... copypaste "daint" work!
..............Shes got a blocked Nose! ...:)... ohbless! CMG Spoken 'bout This..........Bwaha ,muahaAAAaa. ! ?
Strip Her /: ! of The Belt.BelT ... she s like a BlokeeE!!!!!!! /():/:):):

Last edited:

jesbuds

Think that's a loss for the UFC getting rid of Gegard. I mean if they want to claim to be the best fighters, gotta pay the best even when Gegard's happy face is:
gegard-mousasi-ufc-210-post.jpg

Then again his sad face is:

Oh man though, when he wins!

Seriously though, I do like him and think he's a good fighter.

-Ironlion

Loads leavin' Jb !?! ... Go Bellator
-
seein the build up ..Never EVER! seen Fmj so Placid.Hes knows hes lost.40 v 27. 10oz Gloves. @ 154lbs
picture.php

Press Conference begins top of the hour. or 30m from now

Dw "whenever conor hits ppl they fall " mayweather doesnt like south paws

Cmg "floyd doesnt want to fight , he wants a match..."
My fist is bigger than his head. tis a malteser with eyeballs
-
145 lb eb ? Na.
-
JUST saying. stopped watchin promo build up. Too much swear ...... over ..... chssssscccCHHH!!! (((-:
-
Spent all my beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep benefit on that 55" ... Told em too! ya dunna do that do yaA! (((((-: --- you tube is so cool.
NO MORE LITTLE BOXES THAT WI' NOT GO AWAY. hahahehehoho

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Hey EB,
Yes I did hear sinus infection, Dana is still ripping her a new one on a social media.

NOTE: Gegard Mousasi has signed with Bellator, ranked #4 in the UFC

G `day Bwana

Disappointed re Mousasi .
He is one of my faves . Stone cold killer . Not enough charisma Gegard sorry ...

UFC missed an opportunity to make Nunes a name known around the world . She beat Tate , Rousey and De Randame .

Has a highlight reel like few other women . Didn`t sell her . Missed the boat .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

blemished white

Dont know why Floyds Lockin' up like that, on that press conference.

he has to counter him...n take into deepwater (l8 rounds. L O L . n be 'appy

whats uPPPP LOSSSSANGELESSSSSS!!! ...

...yea watch the taxman irs
---
reckon trumps watchin this !? ((:)

-Ironlion

They cant go around ' at each other like that. They-WILL-brawl

cmgs heads Twice as big.

well, Lot bigger,lol

dw...s' uppPP losangelesS ((:)

Last edited:

Bwanabud

Floyd has tax problems, he thinks fighting CMG will solve that...I hope Conor drops his azz in the first round, 2 or 3 times :)

But the smart money is on Mayweather, he's seen just about everything in the ring there is to see. I hope CMG gets in his head, and don't think Floyd can hurt him or knock him out....just jab jab jab jab.

Latest posts

Latest posts