What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

T-Shirt Ideas?

abcgt

Hello hello to all.
I have been here on ICMag for a while. Even though I don't post much I have learned a lot from everyone. With that said I need some more help. I do screen printing as a hobbie and I'm looking for ideas on a t-shirt design. I wanted to seeif anyone had any ideas? I want to do a OG Headband or a Cherry Pie but feel like those are played out .. what you guys think?
thanks in advance

abcgt

sadpanda

bring back those 80's hypercolor shirts that change color with bodyheat, but change them so that an increase in body heat releases cannabinoid vapors. Kids be wearing OG. That's a million bucks right there.

abcgt

Right.... those would be for the summer... they have those that change colors with the Sun rays... i'll keep that in mind.. a little pricy for me as a hobbie but a great idea.. thanks

For OG Headband you could make a shirt with a picture of a headband/bandana on it with "OG" printed on the headband.

Idk about Cherry Pie, except it's one of my favorite strains.

abcgt

@CosmeticCharlie. I had seen a skull with a headband/bandana . It look cool..
I was thinking of a pin up girl, old school style with tats and have her holding a Cherry pie.. something like that.