What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High cbd low thc clone only available in norcal?

GrowingHigher

the only problem with predicative testing in veg for cbd expression is ratios like 1:2, 1:3, 1:4 cbd to thc may not remain that way all the way through flower. they usually revert to high thc instead. on ratios like those you have to test the flower to really know if it will remain.
i use predicative testing for high thc sifting of males too. high cbd, high thc easy to find. the specific ratio plants are tough.

I thought the point was that the ratios were stable. Thanks for the info.

bambi

blue moon

blue moon

Humboldt County Patient Resource Center in Arcata has the AC/DC cut. $10/clone.

I was happy to get my hands on it, though they were infested with mites. WTF, dropping the ball.

I bought some Harle-Tsu seed from grass, but it has varying chemotypes in the offspring, like cannatonic, so I need to test them when I grow them out. It seems its at least a second generation (F2) Harle-Tsu (listed as Harle-Tsu x Harle-Tsu). I believe they have tried to up the likelihood of high CBD offspring.

hi there here' - noticed your signature words of - seeking blue/moonshine etc and wondering if you mean your looking for the original blue moonshine by d/j short in the mid to late nineties !

Real good plant that one, first indoor skunk I ever grew actually, a well breed plant that one. - b

bambi

Calio orange/ old calio orange was the finest high cbd low thc strain ive ever encountered in the last 12 years since I first got hooked on the cbd thing, - it was fine tuned so that it wasn't too much to put ya to sleep either, much like taking 10/mg of valium really)

This plant will be around again in seed form providing things work out well enough by the breeders standard of things I guess, that's really all I no about it for now,

the old Kodiak gold off of r/m seeds was a good one to cross and make ya own high cbd plant, real farking good actually, creeper type high retained in a cross I made some yrs ago,
the new Kodiak gold is apparently still the same plant but since inbreed many generations, no more lavender phenotype that's now a purple type, shame that the lavender was a knock out. - b

Rolldaddy

I'm on the east coast so getting cuts is a problem. But a friend has a daughter with major seizure issues that benefits from CBD. But if I was able to get a cut or even better seeds I would grow it for her so that she could have a constant supply. Very sad situation I'd like to assist with. She recently injured herself during a seizure. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Heusinomics

From what Iv read the AC/DC clone is also another selection of the CannaTonic.
Jst tested out and past arond w a new name to identify the specific clone.

Should b a good one to test out weather the cbd's seem to help specific patients.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I was recently gifted the Charlottes Web clone.

Soon I will make it available to all of California.

Right now , I am building her in to a cancer fighting Army.

MelloYello

When does this AC/DC cut finish outdoors NorCal Sacramento Valley?

And,where is it available?

Farmerscott

RE: CBD CLONES

Hi:

I live in greater Los Angeles and would like to purchase some CBD clones but am having a hard time locating a dispensary that sells CBD clones? I am also not sure of how to interpret the ratios and how I would be able to authenticate the ratios provided?

I would appreciate any assistance anyone might have?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I think the best bet is to get some high cbd seeds n find your own. Crazy how all these clubs claim medical but noone offers any cbd plants.