What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High cbd low thc clone only available in norcal?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I want to make some oil for some folks of mine who don't like the high, looking for knowledge of a high cbd strain with less thc.... I had some oil and gave it to a couple people to try out but the high always had them running from it and it was impossible to give anyone a full treatment.

Edited for TLO

C

Cep

I hear there is a good cannatonic cut floating around. I see ads for it in OR. I don't know if it is low enough in thc for your uses though.

Check out SOHUM seeds:

That strain ^^^ has high likelihood of being cbd rich. If you narrow it down to one or two plants the testing wont cost too much. I would love to grab 40-50 of theses seeds but I don't live in Cali.

Last edited by a moderator:

30years

i have a few different ones. we give high cbd clones away for free. you can have six at a time. i have harliquin and blue plank right now. both around 7 % cbd. the thc about 7% also. they call that a 1:1 ratio. ive had a lot of cbd rich types with many different ratios but patients seem to like the 1:1s. ive had cbd all the way up to 21% with a thc of .01%.
best,
30y

headseed

My girl's 10yo son is non-verbal and diagnosed on the autism spectrum and has been having some violent behaviors lately, both towards himself and others. He doesn't have his recommendation yet but mom is getting scared with the dose of anti-psycotics they have him on. For now I am just doing research and feel that a higher cbd strain may be the way to go since he is somewhat young.

I'll be tagging this thread for more tips on strains! Also, good info 30years!

30years

hi,
kids did well with high cbd lollipops and suckers. fun to eat and worked well on slowing down frequency of seizures and intensity of seizures. one woman asked a judge for permission to medicate her son after she tried the suckers on the boy. the judge agreed and the child is doing so much better. raw leaf juiced works well too but from a different direction. no high but an amazing array of benefits that can be seen after 3 weeks of use. your going the right route headseed.
best,
30y

I just purchased a few cuts of Canna Tsu at California Growers Collective shop in Santa Cruz the other day. It is suppossed to have 12% CBD. Seems to be moving quick for a plant that doesn't get you high. I just got them out of curiosity. They were $12 each. Kind of expensive IMHO.

tkoborny

I too am looking for high CDB low THC clones or seeds. I'm trying to help my son with his schizophrenia that hasn't responded to the regular medications. I'm willing to pay for them but I just don't know where to find them. I am located fairly close to Sacramento.

My girl's 10yo son is non-verbal and diagnosed on the autism spectrum and has been having some violent behaviors lately, both towards himself and others. He doesn't have his recommendation yet but mom is getting scared with the dose of anti-psycotics they have him on. For now I am just doing research and feel that a higher cbd strain may be the way to go since he is somewhat young.

I'll be tagging this thread for more tips on strains! Also, good info 30years!

any updates on her son's situation?

Blueidpirate

I was talking with the gentlemen over at Steep Hill Labs, earlier in the week. I was informed that there is a AC/DC cut around in the bay, that they have tested 26:1 CBD/THC. Trying to get a hold of it!

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
synergy wellness in marin has ACDC. been thinking about going to pick it up. already have cannatonic and cannatonic x sour tsunami. I had harlequinn but i think cannatonic is superior in terms of pain relief. the canna x tsu cut i have doesn't do much for pain relief and when i picked it up last year i was told it wasn't tested, but it does smell and look nice.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
specifically..... # 7 & 8

7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning. Threads or posts pertaining to the recreational use of narcotic substances is not permitted and will be deleted.
7a. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members 'signature line' area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

8. Spamming: The posting of links to other commercial websites, forums, chat rooms or communities, or commercial products are not permitted. Members who have their own website shall not be permitted to place the URL or related information in your profile area or display it in your signature, as doing so is considered advertising. There are appropriate avenues to follow regarding advertising on IC Mag. Any unauthorized advertisements will be deleted as Spam and the member banned.

8a. As a privately owned site, we retain the right to prohibit information posted in threads, posts, and signature lines that contains information pertaining to commercial products/entities that do not pay for advertisement.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I changed my post yort. Wasn't trying to violate, just trying to help some real sick people and some rules slipped my mind.

Latest posts

Latest posts