What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CH9 Vantage

sippi

someone growed the vantage strain ? its a pure indica but i dont found many information about it? what you can say about ch9 is it a good breeder?

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Hell yeah man CH9 seeds are great. Everything is hybridized and feminized so you get big strong females all the time. I've grown out the Vintage 2006 fem and California fem and both were great. The description on their website for each strain is spot on too.

-Funk

Blue Socks

Im growing three of their mixed pack seeds now, two of them look strong one is a bit runty. They seem like a goo company thus far. YMMV of course

C

c64

Here u can see two Vantage :pimp3:

picture.php

250W
Rockwool - Big Block
Fertilizer salts: Hakaphos blue, red and Mono Potassium Phosphate (0-53-34)
Flowering Day 51

C

c64

Uzbekistan x {Vintage 2006 x Herijuana}

Uzbekistan x {Vintage 2006 x Herijuana}

Flowering Day: 53
Substrate: Coco
400W

great intense flavor, solid / hard budzz,
beautiful little plant with good yield

picture.php

picture.php

smk8000

Never tried anything from CH9. Did get a free CH9 Blue Lemon Thai and it just popped. Anybody have any experience with that strain? It's one of their more expensive ones so I'm assuming it's quite decent.

C

c64

flowering, day 4

flowering, day 4

Here is my little playground.

For the last time I took 20 cuttings from my Vantage mother plants.
As a food they get, 2g / 10L base salt (4-16-32) and 2g / 10L Calcinit.

Currently, the carbonate hardness is neutralized with phosphoric acid (86%).

Let's see how it runs ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts