What's new

Williams Wonder strain

OLDTHREAD, but had to commen...very first purchase of mine in 1983 from SSSC....Didnt get any better for its time...plant size, smell, taste all over the place but net result was was stoned stupid....humbled EVERY ONE...at the time, MANY ppl had no idea such potent cannabis existed and there were only 2 seed suppliers then SSSC and the seed bank..not sure how it has chaned (or not) over the last 30 yrs...I brought it from Boston to Orlando in 1989...anyone in O'town in the early 90 smoked some of mine....sold thousands of cuttings cause everyome wanted it...It was bumped aside by Northern lights after a few years...I would add to the mix if I was to find a good cutting...YT

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Maybe time to see if any of these still pop ?

picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
If you intrested i split them with you got 200.

At $mike you want a 100 gonzo1 and try to pop ?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
This guy^^^^not sure if the community even knows this side of karma....
some people will never know...your a true canna man and all around a great human being...
I feel blessed to be a part of this movement.....
probably wont be able to do them personally but this is what im talking about....pay attention youngbloods....

Bud_Man10

Veteran
This guy^^^^not sure if the community even knows this side of karma....
some people will never know...your a true canna man and all around a great human being...
I feel blessed to be a part of this movement.....
probably wont be able to do them personally but this is what im talking about....pay attention youngbloods....

Here here brutha, mighty fine gesture indeed!!! karma +rep!

Peace
BM

Did anyone here ever lock down any of those old elite Williams Wonder clones? Id love to find a few of them so I can preserve them in seed form! The Williams Wonder stock available these days just doesnt match up to those earlier expressions.

S

sourpuss

Grew the clone a while back was a great yielder and good smoke too. Sativaish buzz. Fruity like grow shop frank said. Yield was impresssive.

Latest posts

Latest posts