What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

**UPDATE from SAUCE**

.Hello.. All SweetHeart's... & Growers

Green Lantern
Capt. Crip
THCesar
Aquaman2112
g13
Satans pal
Soggy
Hooked-On-Grown
LiL Jazzy my Gal and all my other fellow women growers... Peace.. Stay Bi.. My Friends. Grow them girls BIIG!

Thank You All who have popped in on me to say hi.. If I forgot you then I am sorry. Take a Hug... :D

So here go the Spec's

They are in there 4th week in these pic's..

The ppm is 1425 PPM
THe P.H Is 5.6
Humidity is 60%
Temp 78F
Co2 is set at 1900PPM
RootTemps is 80f

There are 3 1000watt Sorlux lights 147,000 per light. The lights are hung 19in from the Top of Plants..

They are on.. The Nutes

Flora Nova Bloom 3tsp a Gallon
Hydrozyme 30ml a Gallon
Diamond Nectar 10ml a gallon
Floralicious Bloom 5ml a gallon
Chi Foliar Spray 2 times a week every other week for 4weeks
Floralicious Bloom Spray twice a week

2283Picture_034.jpg

2283Picture_033.jpg

2283Picture_038.jpg

2283Picture_037.jpg

2283Picture_039.jpg

Thank YOu Alll..
Peace.. Sauce
:D

I am uo and out .... :abduct: :abduct:

I will posted the other side later.. I hope you all enjoyed.. I been hard at work so I could not be here and I will be posting.. So sorry I did not keep up.. Peace.. Your gal's back..

Love...
;)

I will posted the other side later.. I hope you all enjoyed.. I been hard at work so I could not be here and I will be posting.. So sorry I did not keep up.. Peace.. Your gal's back..
I will make a help forum later so you guy get those brains ready.. Stay sweet you all.

Love...
;)

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Let me be the first to say, beutiful big ladies you got there. So dark and lush, they look so healthy, that dark green is nice.

What kind of ventilation do you got runnin?

Darn tokAcola, beat me to it :p

bartender187

Last edited:
Hey :wave: tokeAcola..bartender187
Thank's for those kind words...

bartender187- To answer your ? There is none other then the Portable A/C that let a lttle of my seal air out.. BUt the lights are on it own vent ... and with those P.L hoods there is no loss in CO2. That air is begin moved by 635cfm Vortex I think... And the A/C is hooked to the other Duct by a T..

Here some Info on the Light's

P.L. Light Systems has a reflector that was specifically designed for use with 1000 watt bulbs. Our recommendation for the 1000W Reflector is to mount it 3 feet above plants that have high light requirements to cover a 4’ x 6’ area.

Add an Air-Cooled Shroud option! Any P.L. reflector can easily be mounted in this Air-Cooled housing. Adding this option is an effective way of dealing directly with bulb heat. The P.L. Air-Cooled Shroud out-performs other air-cooled reflectors due to the fact that as the reflector inside the shroud heats up, the hot air is immediately whisked away before it has a chance to heat up the Air-Cooled Shroud itself. This is also an excellent choice when using CO2, as air can be brought from the outside of the room, through the Air-Cooled Shroud, and back outside without sucking out any CO2 from the room.

1000W HPS SolarMax
Best

Peace from Sauce..

g13

beutiful big girls.If you need some help harvesting them let me know.lol,I see high times ahead! Very green and healthy Dont ya love it when a plan comes together...beutiful ,g13

G

lookin great! those buds are really starting to pile on, they'll be some chunky monkeys when they're done.

THC

Thank YOu all for your kind words.. I try my best.. With the hands of fellow gowers helping it ease the pain... So thank you all.. I was gone so long and was greet with open arms... You real are all sweet people. So I say Thank You.. And may love & peace be with you...

BuzzBob- Yes is does.. Your Sweet.. .:p

Hooked-On-Grown- Thank's. I love Flora Nova. There great. Also the Chi from G.H. But let not forget the Floralicious Bloom which I place in the Rez and spary onto the Leaves.

g13- Maybe one day.. We can have a big Icmag Trim party. But in till then I will send those in need will get 3g samples when ready...

THCesar- I am hoping they come out way better than the other side which was taken out of the system early and placed on a weaker system. Check them out at..

THE OTHER SIDE-- http://www.icmag.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4170

Einsteinguy- Thank you kind sir.. I also would like to tell you I love your JLP_MxBM_3. Good Job..

:eek: I am just getting started ... When I get some new genes the room will be filled with Many-Tops. :D

So thank YOu all for coming by. Peace and Love