What's new

Just All Wet.... Sauce

Hey Yall....

I bring you a Bud on Sliver. These are some pic's a found since some people where p.m me for info on how they looked after harvest. Peace.... With love from your gal Sauce... Hello to all my friends.....

LifeSaver

2283P1001576.jpg

Indica

2283P1001577.jpg

Indica

2283P1001579.jpg

FoxTail

2283P1001581.jpg

FoxTail

2283P1001582.jpg

I hope you like the eye candy.... Peace from Sauce

Morganic

Nice dense nugs Sauce, lookin' good. My lifesavers are at day 36 of bloom and im pretty happy....i didnt get the 45day lifesaver but i got close on one of them, although i only germed half the pack. The resin really packs on with these gals.

Will ya do a smoke report Sauce? or did i miss it...i havnt been around a lot recently:(

Kudos and enjoy

Thank's
fAtbLuNtS, Morganic for saying hi... ;)

Will Morgnic Let start. :rolleyes:

Indica H.D.F - Is a very strong smoke. It is a kicker. It has a nice head to body high. The nugs are tight and chunke covered in THC. When cracked open they put out a nice fruity orange smell that feels the room. It more like a fruity basket smell with all types of fruit.When smoked this is the taste that sit's on your tounge and a high that makes you pull up a chair to take a sit. I find it hard to stand in my 6in heels and walk so I would go outside in FilpFlops. My friend say it cures his back and body pains. Not the real bad ones just the small knees and joint areas.
H.D.F FoxTail a 70Sat/30Indica- Has more of a sweeter tatsed. Also the high is a head buster. It will make any day time job fun. But you may end up even cutting a finger off doing wood work are give to much cash away at your local mall.. These nugs are a little fluffy not the hard Indica look. But the smell is much stronger then the Indica. When smoking before rolling a grinder is a must. You don't want to lose do big top pistles of resin. The first two hit are the best.. It doeslnot lose to much of the taste it almost stay's to the end. The high is all head. A little toe shanking.. But you are cool just take it slow..
LifeSaver This is the purple pheno. It has a sweet but some times a cat urine smell. It smells like fuel. BUt is a cluster of tight buds that run purple in the last 2 weeks of flowering. It is filled with resin all the way to the small unseen buds at the bottom. Which some time are fluffy filled with THC. But the top buds are the prize when smoke. Only the first 4 big hits will place you in the game. I love how smooth the smoke is. It almost go down without a cough. It has a total body healing power. It will almost cure all pains.. :wave:

So I guess I am out.. Talk with you guys again.
Sauce:abduct:

Latest posts

Latest posts