What's new

Senci g13 a.k.a mr.nice

Okie grown

Veteran
Hi everyone , I was just wanting to see if anyone is growing sensis g13 or mr. nice.I watched a 1 hr. show on pot t.v. with mr. nice.He went to a. dam to see ben donkers.He showed mr. nice the strain he made and named after him.It looks like a great strain.He said it was grown by the gov. in greenhouse G. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY MORE ABOUT THIS STRAIN I.E. WHOS THE MOM AND DAD?I would love to buy a pack of this strain but damn it costs so much.

Last edited:

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
hey okie grown,
sensi's mr nice is actually a cross of g13 and hashplant. the specimen i'm working with has a very deep narcotic body stone that i've found to be effective against chronic pain associated with my degenerative disc diorder
the smell s sweet but not fruity... with a musk like undertone to it.
it flavor is very mellow. subtle and smooth is how i would describe it. the sweetness of the smell doesn't come through in the taste. you know that thick spicy robust flavour of a good hashplant? well its like that but on prozac if ya get the analogy.
like i said... smoothed out giving for a VERY pleasant smoking ritual without the heavy hacking i remember so fondly from the sensi sb's hashplant. one half of the equation.

she yields pretty well with nice fat tops on pruned plants and i recently say one another grower had at about 4-5 weeks untopped and the main cola was the size of a nerf football at least but probably a little bigger. not quite a real football though ;)

harvested 8 plants in 3gal pots at just under 8 weeks by a couple days
3x6 table under 2- 600watters
yield was a little shy of 21 ounces
(i should note that i trim meticulously to the very tiniest of leaves
takes forever, but boy are you rewarded with bubble:D )

a warning if you are on the west coast.......particularly northwest
you must be vigilant during veg and the first week of flower to keep powdery mildew under control
the other grower i mentioned earlier learned this the hard way
his last batch of mr nice was completely ruined by mildew
fortunately it only cost him a portion of his entire grow

G

overpriced.
over-rated.
the '89 vintage TSB G13/HP was quite good,
the newest release was only average.

Robhpx13

very over priced....but unfourtunaltly if you use synthetic growing mediums it will seem overated as well ....the one plus though;)
is that it clones very well.....very good indica with not that much taste organic or not, keeps you faded for awhile but not as long as purp kush!!

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
depends on what you're looking for....
i DO agree that it's overpriced
but as far as its medical effectiveness for pain relief it's really quite good.
but i really guess it depends on the particular specimen as well.
this particular clone has been better at taking away the really bad stabbing pain in my back than the others that ive got jarred up right now. but it is the most indica dominant i'm growing

got some sensi star going in this time which is one of my favorites
four different specimens each in 10g pots
i don't think the mr nice will stack up against sensi star though.
i would take sensi star over mr nice any day

oh and robhpx13
i agree 100% about your cloneing comment... very vigorous roots