What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greenhouse S.S.H?????

Robhpx13

its very tragic news that the shanitbaba was arrested in the first place, "if not for inhumane treatment of our supposed"own" society then where would many get paid?" this is sick but a justifiable way of making a criminal out of a man who grows plants... the eyes are curisously human or not, but "voting" eyes none the less!!!

so im assuming this strain be gone after this season??? and if so damn watch out for a price increase in a couple years!

Hippo

forget the couple of years bro, u be lucky to get some greenhouse originals now.
F2's might be your only option for SSH
goodluck though
Hippo

G

He's getting out of jail in Sept. So, i'm guessing it won't be long till he's in full swing. Just got to give him time with the family and time to decompress from being in jail and all the bs he went through, but i'll bet you'll see him here very soon after he gets out. Or, at least what he has plans for.
Good Luck

PS There are some SSH F2's over at HS for a good price. You might want to check them out. Capricorn Seed Company SSH F2's are 30.00 over there. I hate to send you over there, but i don't think SD has any of the SSH.

Hippo

No i dont mean that Rob, i just meant that F2's might be your only option as they are no f1's for sale anywhere i know of, your best bet imo is to follow wat Billygoat said.
goodluck mate
Hippo

G

From what i've read and heard is that he has three of everything in three different countries. Now i don't know if that id true, but the man has alot of friends and i can see this to be true. We will find out soon enough when the Best Breeding in my book, gets out of jail. I'm sure things will be up an running in no time. I'm just wondering if he's going to start a new company or make seeds for Mr Nice like before. I don't know if Mr Nice had someone else making seeds for them now or if they are waiting on him to return.
Later

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
You gotta love F2s though. I recieved a clone of a very odd pheno typed SSH grown out from a batch of F2s, it stank and reaked like cat piss since earlier flowering. Some friends were scared off by the smell alone. Luckily the taste was nothing like the smell, and after a good two month cure, it was really turned to a musky piney dank stank tasting. It was by far my favorite smoke.

1211t_down-020-thumb.jpg

Robhpx13

thanks guys....yeah i did what billy goat said by buying f2's, the funny thing is i did that about 3 days ago....lol from H.S capricorn.....(by the way payments being sent express mail, so i'll be in the Deep Chunk battle soon)........I had the privledge of getting some of the most beautiful seeds ive ever seen in the Shantibaba's white widow just last week and am now "hooked" on his seeds.......the whole lot was phenomenaly "perfect".. If anything at all i'll pick up a few lots and sell them later......."maybe a good business decision for the future"....

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
BillyGoat said:
From what i've read and heard is that he has three of everything in three different countries. Now i don't know if that id true, but the man has alot of friends and i can see this to be true. We will find out soon enough when the Best Breeding in my book, gets out of jail. I'm sure things will be up an running in no time. I'm just wondering if he's going to start a new company or make seeds for Mr Nice like before. I don't know if Mr Nice had someone else making seeds for them now or if they are waiting on him to return.
Later

yeah billygoat i've heard the same thing abouts shantis genetics backup....

as far as mr nice is concerned i recently got an email from them in which they mentioned that they have a whole new line coming out and that none of the old strains will be returning

i'm assuming that one of the following scenarios is at least close to whats happening

A) shanti will not be returning to mr. nice at all and will begin his own company

or

B) shanti didn't actually have the genetic backups and has to start from scratch in which case he may in fact return to mr nice
although the email i got alluded to the fact that the new lines will be coming out very soon. this leads me to lean more towards possibility A since shanti wont even be out till sept. factor in the time it would take to produce the needed stocks, i'm much more inclined to think that mr nice has a new breeder.

but hey, these are just assumptions....
and we all know what happens when one ass_u_mes... right?;)

btw... the email i got from mr nice came before the news of shantis sept release

G

He's got stuff backed up and It looks like he will be starting his own company if he wants to still be in the seeds business. I'm sure he's ready to start breeding again. Let's all just hope for the best for him while he's in jail and a safe return home to his family. Then we can worry about seeds and if he'll be back in action with some Neville's Haze for me :) Joking
Take everyone and you to shanti who is in jail. Make it home safe

Robhpx13

I totally apologize for being a capitialistic P.O.S on this matter, and am nothing but noting the market value awareness of this prize. Sorry..

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
yeah billygoat,
thats pretty much what i was thinking too.
on all points you made.
lets let the guy get home first.
we should have a thread start on his release date welcoming him to icmag so that when he gets around to checking out the site for the first time there will be a nice warm welcome waiting for him.

hehe... then we can start talking about critical mass;) ;)

by the way billygoat
check out a thread in the growers forum titled:
Growers Forums > Coliseum ??...any help would be appreciated!

i thought you might be able to help soggy out since you've used the coliseum before

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Mine showed up!!!

Mine showed up!!!

My Super Silver Haze finally showed up!!!It was 15 seeds so I'm assuming they are Mr.Nice.Thet were supposed to be Greenhouse,but I guess they just have Mr. Nice.Actually they should be much fresher from that company.Very consistant ,small seeds.They will probably have to go to the fridge until the move before being added to the parent pool.Take care............CC

I will make a resonable F2 when I run them And make them availible until Shani starts making them again.Then I will stop!If you guys are interested in F2's I may go ahead and run them before I move as I will have time in between now and then..........:wave:

Opps ,I guess I should have read the whole thread first.*takes foot out of mouth to speak*:rolleyes:
Hippo,there are still a few F1's availible.WWS is where mine are from.I really ,really don't like buying this type of strain out of the breeder's pack ,but I had to give it a try for this strain.I do believe they are the real deal!They do have a good rep. even though they don't use breeders packs.I tihnk there seeds must sit a lot longer than say Gypsy's,as they have a much lower turn over in my opinion.I honestly think SD's stock is fresher and I always buy there first,unless it's one of these cases where it's almost extinct.If any of you want some F1's,you better be quick.They obviously don't have Greenhouse anymore and are probably low on Mr. Nice.

Mr.Nice does have new breeders lined up for a new release.I'm not sure how many breeders ,but it's more than 1.
It will take Shanti several months to get his stock in order and that's if he doesn't decide to take a break.(which I'm sure all of us could fully understand!)He will have to move to spain to get restarted as this is the only sane place to produce seed in the privacy of your own home without having to worry about the police.Hopefully he will get relocated and settled in and get some beans on the market.But like was mentioned above,he will probably need some family time first.Take care....................

Last edited:
G

Shanti will be back in action, just got to give him sometime. Nothing is nicer then getting out of jail and your family is there waiting on you and supporting you, ever though you were locked up. I did about 60 days, for fucking a guy up that hit my girlfriend at the time, but nothing like Shanti is doing now. Jail is jail and it is so nice to be out of any jail.

mybeans420 i talked to him in a PM, but i'll swing on by and see what's up.
Thanks

Everyone have a nice night and take care.

billy goat your my kind of bro. I pray you find relief from your pain. I grew the super sivler haze a few years ago and it really is incredible. It has a very eastern mystical smell to it. It is not fruity, but very tasty nonetheless. It is like driving a v12 car I suppose. the kick is just sooo unmistakable.

Of course the flowering is long but you can get some huge yields of incredible herb. I know the cannabis cup is commercialized and not really fair, but it didnt' win 3 in a row for nothing.

G

I', hoping to grow some SSH in the future. I'll wait and see what happens with Shani and if he forms his own company and starts breeding again. I'd prefer to get them from him, if possible. Once things cool off after he gets out of jail. I'm sure we will get word from him or someone like Gypsy.
Take care.

Rez, your picture didn't post.

Edit, you got it fix. Nice breeder packs.

Latest posts

Latest posts