What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What should i grow next?????

toperomekoms

Hey everybody, a good friend of mine has just returned from his travels, and is eager to get back into the saddle, so to speak. Ive just finished a good crop of skunk1 and we were just wondering if anyone had any suggestions to what we should embark upon next. we've decided on haze x nl and a durband poison cross but we want something that will truily knock our socks off..... any suggestions would be much appreciated.

bosshogg

in order, 1st a must is somas nycd
2 nd sensi star
3 rd peak 19
i buddy of mine has grown these strains indoors organicaly.ive gotten great deals before he stopped growing.i rolled a optimo peach blunt and it would last 2 days.thats true for all 3.blunts where between 1-2 grams of kind.

toperomekoms

whats that life saver like, ive heard good things about it, but im still unsure as to trust second hand advice. Anyone grown it?????

full time daddy
Veteran
silver haze........(my avater) low yeild but clean smoke...

mazar-e...........easy as hell cant hurt it good yeild......

Latest posts

Latest posts