What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My 6 Girls

rocker

How many days till you hit your harvest window? Looking good man!

I was told these should be around 70 days in flower, so roughly 3 more weeks, I did see some Amber Trich's on GC2, I used a pocket telescope but it is really not very user friendly.

What is popularly used for trichome viewing?

OT - I put up a post yesterday with a link to it, asking this question, did it get removed for having a amazon link? is that a no, no?

Last edited:

Fiddynut

Greetings rocker.

Your girls are looking really nice and healthy. My plants always look faded by day 50. Keep up the great work!

rocker

Greetings rocker.

Your girls are looking really nice and healthy. My plants always look faded by day 50. Keep up the great work!

Hi Fiddy, Thanks for the kind words, when I turned off all the grow lights to take the pictures, they looked better than with the lights on,imo. But thanks to your post, they were the inspiration to have better pics.

Appreciate you dropping by, hope you had a good turkey day with your family, we have had a great time and are still feasting on a huge bird.

rocker

Day 57 update

Day 57 update

Things are going well, made it through Turkeyday without the smell giving me away, couldn't imagine it with out a carbon scrubber. 2 more weeks till 70 days but the trichomes are all gin clear and lots of white hairs growing too, so maybe longer.

So I have a quick couple pics, sorry in the tent with the LED flower light on, so colors are a bit off. I was in a rush this AM to water them and get out the door, I'll take better pictures next time around, and all of them.

We have a group shot and then 2 close ups of Green Crack2, and Jack Herer.

Thanks for stopping by, and any and all comments.

I

i0dineAlf

Is your Super Lemon Haze From Green House ?

Is your Super Lemon Haze From Green House ?

The buds look packed with crystals! :dance013:

The plants definitely looks like they have a few weeks left.

I'm sure they will pack on some more weight as well.

Where is your SLH from ? :drum:

Can't wait to see some dry buds!

Roar!!!

rocker

i0dineAlf - Where is your SLH from?

I got all my clones from the strainbank, - https://www.marijuanaplantsonline.com/

and I do think all the plants look great, any and all shortcomings are on the grower.

The guy who delivered them told me the SLH will take the full 70 maybe more.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, as for the dried flower, me too brother, me too.

Looking good Rocker!

Here is a shot of one of my Night Queens. They are in the 8th week. Day 58 to be exact. This one looks damn close. What do you or anyone else think. This strains window is between 56-70 days.

Peace

rocker

Looks like a ice cream cone I want to bite into, gorgeous and delicious looking. Your doing a nice job my friend.

I am finding my girls really don't need much added nutrients, I have cut back on the strength, and they still curl and burn on the tips, I am thinking of switching to straight PH water at this point, even though I may still be 4 weeks or possibly more from chop time.

Thanks brother! As far as the nutes if you are inside of a month or less I'd just back off the nutes and the last 2 weeks give em straight Phd water. That's what I am doing and they are all looking great!

Peace

S

SmokingYoda

First time stopping by and this is the first journal I've read here and it was enjoyable. Cant wait too see results.

rocker

Super Lemon Haze Day 66

Super Lemon Haze Day 66

Hi All,

It has been awhile and today I pulled out my tripod to see if I could get close ups of the Trichomes, yes is the answer but I need to increase the size from 3Mg to 5, the next step up if I want to examine them for clarity, cloudiness or amber color.

Anyway, as you know I have 2 of each strain, Super Lemon Haze, Green Crack and Jack Herer. I have one plant picture, then 1 or 2 close ups. I would appreciate any comments about what you experienced growers see, especially the leaf close up of the Jack Herer1, is this from over watering?

First up Super Lemon Haze.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts