What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Five Reasons why The Vault Should be Your Only Seedbank

George_TheVault

5_reasons_blog.jpg

The Vault is confident that you will find everything you need right at www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk – we’ve got literally hundreds of reasons why you should make us your only seedbank…But we know that you’ve not got that much time to waste, so we’ve shortened it down to five top reasons so you can make an informed decision about what to do. One thing’s for sure buddy: The Vault is ready and waiting for your order – and we will make sure that you are not disappointed!

Please note: We are also one of the few cannabis seedbanks that can currently accept international credit card payments AND we even guarantee our international orders (where tracking is available).

Read more at http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co....ns-why-the-vault-should-be-your-only-seedbank

Ringodoggie

Premium user
He's a sponsor, not a spammer so it's not click bait... it's advertising. LMAO

Hey, George is awesome and The Vault is an incredible bank. They are very heavy on marketing. That can sometimes be confused with spamming. Not so in this case.

George and The Vault are A-OK

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I'm sure George will be sorry to hear that. But, you can't please everyone.

I'm sure he is also thankful for your feedback because, like I said, you can't please everyone but when you're in business... you sure try.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Here ya go, bud....

Reason #1: The best freebies on the planet!

The Vault appreciates your business – and we also love nothing more than putting smiles on the faces of our valued customers. For these reasons, The Vault is committed to giving away more freebies than any other seeds site on the planet!

• You’ll get FREE premium seeds with every single order
  • Large order? We reward your loyalty with EXTRA FREE seeds, in addition to the FREE premium seeds that you’ll already get just for ordering with us!
  • We even allow you to choose your own freebies!
  • On top of this, we regularly run massive FREEBIE promotions on featured seeds, meaning that you can always depend on The Vault for some amazing bargains! Just look for the “Promo” on our menu when navigating our website

Reason #2: Low cost, high quality seeds

Seed collectors shouldn’t have to pay through the nose in order to build up their collections with world class specimens: That’s why The Vault team is constantly working hard to make sure that our customers get the most ‘bang for their buck’ with every order

• You won’t find cheaper prices from any other UK-based seedbank – our best price guarantee means that if you do spot a good deal elsewhere (not counting discounted items or special offers), we’ll refund you the difference and throw in a couple of awesome FREE White Widow seeds with your next order!
  • By working with an extensive network of the world’s top breeders, we have been able to source the finest seeds on the planet – so quality is never an issue
  • Similarly, we have built up amazing relationships in the industry that allow us to offer our goods at prices which represent amazing value for money

Reason #3: Fanatical Customer Service

We’re proud of the fact that we put our customers first – no matter how big or small your request may be we are on hand to help. Whether you wish to get in touch via telephone, email or hit us up on our live chat support system, you can expect to receive only the finest, friendliest customer support on the planet.

Beyond this, we are active on all the major cannabis seeds forums and across all the big social media platforms, to ensure that no customer question, big or small goes unanswered!

Reason #4: Reliability

We’re the seedbank that’s built to take a licking and keep on ticking – when you absolutely, positively cannot afford to take any chances; you need to choose The Vault:

• We provide ultra-discreet stealth shipping options with guaranteed delivery (where tracking is available) at NO EXTRA COST to you
  • All seeds are sent in the original packaging, so you can be sure that the correct seeds will make it to your collection fully intact
  • Legions of collectors all over the world have made The Vault their trusted, go-to source of cannabis seed genetics

Reason #5: Super-rapid delivery

Few things in life can be as frustrating as ordering a bunch of awesome new seeds for your collection and then having to sweat it out waiting and worrying that they might not make it to you – This is why, at The Vault, we work hard to ensure that all orders are processed as quickly as possible, to ensure that they can be securely shipped off to you in double-quick time. We regularly receive comments from our customers telling us that they are amazed by how much quicker we are than other seedbanks they have tried before: Something that always makes us smile!

Need any more reasons?

While the five reasons we’ve given you so far tell you why The Vault should be the only seedbank you’ll ever need, we should also remind you that we are more than just a business: #TEAMVAULT cares deeply and passionately about the cannabis seed industry – and the genuine need for reform to make nature’s miracle herb legal all over the globe. No matter how much The Vault grows as an organisation, co-founders Jack and George remain hands-on figures who will continue to steer the wheel to maintain The Vault ethos throughout all divisions of the company.

The Vault regularly participates in activism events and has reached out to many likeminded groups who are fighting for real change as far as cannabis legalisation goes so that we can work together to make a positive difference.

Beyond this, we maintain an active presence on all of the big canna-community websites out there, including Grasscity, Best Seedbank, Rollitup, 420 connect – as well as across more mainstream social media channels; Wherever you look, you’ll find impartial reviews on The Vault all over the place, so you can see what the canna-community thinks of us in their own words:

• Read What people say about The Vault on GrassCity here
  • Check out our review on Best Seed Bank here
  • Find out what the Rollitup community thinks here
  • Check out our Facebook reviews here
Make sure you never miss another Vault promo: Sign up for our newsletter at: http://goo.gl/Bt2Ba2

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I would've read his 5 reasons if he posted them here.
Again I say - in the past POT people were "Righteous," as we used to say..

Now, there are so many childish, envious trolls. Of which you are one. Hiding behind their keyboards getting all aggressive. Says MORE ABOUT THE POSTER THAN THE SUBJECT...? Yup. fo sho.

Ruined this site, and every other forum related to cannabis.

9 out of 10 of our posts are competitions were we give away tons of free stuff, the other 1 is a little bit of marketing about us, not a bad ratio i think :)
I have no problem with you or the amount of marketing you do. I clicked On your post to read the five reasons you mentioned, but they werent included, and I found that a little misleading. Doesn't seem like a bad idea to give feedback to you about my reaction to your post. I don't like to click links to other sites, and didn't. Maybe this helps you, maybe not, hopefully you didn't take it the wrong way like a couple other people seem to have.

Again I say - in the past POT people were "Righteous," as we used to say..

Now, there are so many childish, envious trolls. Of which you are one. Hiding behind their keyboards getting all aggressive. Says MORE ABOUT THE POSTER THAN THE SUBJECT...? Yup. fo sho.

Ruined this site, and every other forum related to cannabis.

Not sure what this is all about. I don't think my post was aggressive at all, although yours on the other hand sure seems intentionally so. Kinda lame mr. Pot calling the kettle black. I think your post has plenty to do with people having left this site, and I don't think you are part of the solution, seems like you're a part of the problem on this occasion.

:laughing:Poor kid, are you tied up and being forced to view this thread? You know what's really annoying? Having some little twerp come on a thread and start sniping.

I appreciate you removing the part where you called me a bitch. No I wasn't forced to view this thread,but I was convinced to click on it by the lure of content/information that wasn't included, and I found that misleading and annoying, so I let my opinion be heard. My bad I guess?
If I were on the other side of this equation I'd rather know that at least some people were put off by the style of marketing I was using, and looking at how many people have found my posts helpful I am clearly not the only one.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I appreciate you removing the part where you called me a bitch. No I wasn't forced to view this thread,but I was convinced to click on it by the lure of content/information that wasn't included, and I found that misleading and annoying, so I let my opinion be heard. My bad I guess?
If I were on the other side of this equation I'd rather know that at least some people were put off by the style of marketing I was using, and looking at how many people have found my posts helpful I am clearly not the only one.

I definitely over-reacted and I apologize. Yes, you have a right to your opinion, even if it seemed a little petty to complain about 1 extra click. We all have to remember that we're all human, we all over-react, we're all petty sometimes.

Sorry to George @ The Vault, your website looks banging, and all the best to you too!

:biggrin:

I definitely over-reacted and I apologize. Yes, you have a right to your opinion, even if it seemed a little petty to complain about 1 extra click. We all have to remember that we're all human, we all over-react, we're all petty sometimes.

Sorry to George @ The Vault, your website looks banging, and all the best to you too!

:biggrin:

Thanks for the apology and being reasonable. I've seen plenty of your posts for many years and was surprised by your initial post. It's nice when we can all treat each other with respect and not spiral down into petty flame wars. It's hard not to react emotionally sometimes, that's why I didn't respond to Your original post, but after I saw you edited it I figured you were ready to move on. I'm glad we Don't have to be at odds, too much of that around these days.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Not sure what this is all about. I don't think my post was aggressive at all, although yours on the other hand sure seems intentionally so. Kinda lame mr. Pot calling the kettle black. I think your post has plenty to do with people having left this site, and I don't think you are part of the solution, seems like you're a part of the problem on this occasion.

On this occasion, maybe, man...! Not at all provocative behaviour on your part...!

Right, that's why you are having to single out each of us for your attitude-drop.

IC was great before, but all forums were better, before people devolved into anger machines, who have no concept of positive discussion - only for me or against me.

There is room for learning... THAT Is what IC is all about.