What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Antigaz's Sub-basement Microgrow Xperiments

AntiGaz

..:binbèn:..
Work in progress

Work in progress

Hey microgrowers,

I just finished disassembling the new pc grow case.

Is a little bigger than the other and is ready to be built...

This is the project...

Special thanks goes to ReikoX who passed me very interesting links and for his patience.

I'll get started from there for the choice of materials.

If you have any advice I'm here.

Byez

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Are you planning on using a carbon filter? If so, I would suggest moving the fans to the back sucking out instead of pushing in. Pushing can cause air leaks that let smell out. Pulling causes all air to suck out through the filter. Good start so far. :good:

M

Mr. Sparkle

Are you planning on using a carbon filter? If so, I would suggest moving the fans to the back sucking out instead of pushing in. Pushing can cause air leaks that let smell out. Pulling causes all air to suck out through the filter. Good start so far. :good:

Definitely agree, was gonna comment but ReikoX is on top of it ;)

AntiGaz

No, I'm not, I don't need a carbon filter fortunately.

I found these strips:

https://store.ledpro.it/prodotti-le...35-125w-bianco-caldo-ip20-ip65-linea-pro.html

What do you think about it?

Thanks for the support bro.

Hi Anti ;) you are a great grower.

Hi brother DanaD,

thanks a lot, you're a great grower too!

Definitely agree, was gonna comment but ReikoX is on top of it ;)

Hey Mr Sparkle,

welcome to the Sub-bas Lab and nice to meet you.

Yeah, ReikoX is one of the best in here, his projects are perfect and I will try to take inspiration from them.

Thanks for your visit.

Byez.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Those LED strips may work well, they are the right color. They may not be as efficient as COBs, but multiple points of light is good too. It may be difficult to get all five meters in there, maybe put some on the sides for side lighting too?

You're much too kind, my projects are far from perfect. I do research a lot here and that does help with a successful project. Feel free to ask any questions, I will do my best to answer.

AntiGaz

Those LED strips may work well, they are the right color. They may not be as efficient as COBs, but multiple points of light is good too. It may be difficult to get all five meters in there, maybe put some on the sides for side lighting too?

You're much too kind, my projects are far from perfect. I do research a lot here and that does help with a successful project. Feel free to ask any questions, I will do my best to answer.

Hey ReikoX,

if you confirm that they maybe fine, I would try to install them following your advice (obviously after the purchase).

My idea is: cut ten strips, connect them, fix them to a copper or aluminium heatheatsink and place them on the top of the structure.

The rest of the strips will be placed in other sides but where exactly? On the back?

And again, do I need to install a fan to cool the heatsink or don't need it?

As soon as possible I try to draw the project and I'll show it to you.

Thanks for the availability, I appreciate that too much, you're a great person.

See you soon bro. :tiphat:

AntiGaz

Ayahuasca Purple n°5 - 48th day of flowering

Ayahuasca Purple n°5 - 48th day of flowering

Hi everybody, :tiphat:

the seventh blooming week is come to end and these are the advances of the lonely Aya n°5:

The current umidity is perfect (46%), the temperature is too high but the situation isn't worrying.

I have suspended the administration of fertilizers and now the plant is riceiving only decanted water with proper ph (6.5).

The cut is expected in about ten days.

Thanks for the attentinon guys.

Byez.

AntiGaz

Ayahuasca Purple n°5 - 53th day of flowering

Ayahuasca Purple n°5 - 53th day of flowering

Hey guys,

these are the last shots of the little Aya made last night...

...the degree of maturation of the buds is perfect and I think that this Saturday I will cut and put it in dry.

Stay connected!

Byez.

AntiGaz

Ayahuasca Purple n°5 - 66th of 12/12 - 56th day of flowering

Ayahuasca Purple n°5 - 66th of 12/12 - 56th day of flowering

I begin to prepare the scissors...

...still 12 hours and the little Aya will be executed :biggrin:

Byez

AntiGaz

Nice and frosty!
Is there another round on the way?

Hey master blynx!

It's always an honor to have you inside!

At the moment there are other four Ayahuasca Purple in the big box (100x100x200) but still missing ten days before the cut.

Do you want to see them?

As soon as the new microcab is ready I will resume with a new run.

Thanks for the visit and sorry if my english isn't correct (don't use google translator :biggrin:).

Byez

:wave:

AntiGaz

Ayahuasca Purple n°5 - Microcab - Orizzizontal LST - Cut @ 57th day of flowering

Ayahuasca Purple n°5 - Microcab - Orizzizontal LST - Cut @ 57th day of flowering

Hey microgrowers, :tiphat:

this is what I got from the little Aya...

...even if the yield is low, the quality looks great as well as its scent!

This is the trim (really very poor)...

...and finally the substrate (not fully colonized)

Currently the flowers are drying into the microcab (Temperature = 25/26°C - Umidity = 50%).

In about a week I will tell you the weight (although I think it will be very low).

Greetings to everyone!

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts