What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Women who LIKE growing cannabis.

rowinghome

They exist. Don't give up. I'm looking for friendship, companionship at this phase of my life but I am content to go it alone. me and my dog, Birdie. she is my companion after a rough 34 year marriage. I am learning to grow weed. spent a year in SoCal . Learned how to clone and grow. Great time with my brother learning about cannabis at 63. I love growing weed. I want to help connect Vets with PTSD. I have PTSD I am not a Vet but cannabis has helped me tremendously. I want to spread the word and the weed.

THC123

Veteran
They really do exist! I found two of them over the last years. Sadly things didn't work out in the end but yeah, they are out there. For me it is also a must that my girlfriend or woman likes growing it or at least tolerates it. I don't want to hide my passion.