What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Morning

Good Morning

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from riding...

really nasty headwind on the way out...kinda took the wind out of my sails so to speak....did make for a nice ride home though...heck,still early,i'm usually barely awake at this point of the day...so time for a nap!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
We got blasted with another 10" of snow last night. Good times!

Zero energy today. Many garden chores are a looming.

Damn Unc, you are pulling down about weekly these days. Nice!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
about to start with weekly harvest again here soon at least...still have some time off before the next round of harvest starts...but then it's like 4 weeks in a row i have a crop coming down...sorta happens when you have 85 different areas going!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been waiting on a care package from glg and it has been in transit since the 12th. Hasn't updated since it left the origin.

That sucks. I cant blame it all on Covid. The people hired in the last 4 years made it suck more than normal.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I've been waiting on a care package from glg and it has been in transit since the 12th. Hasn't updated since it left the origin.

Well joe if it makes you feel better apparently nothing has changed with the Detroit hub. Still an all gathering whirlpool of postal activity meant to go out to other states.
Guess I’ll be 0 for my last 4 attempts to mail shit out of state.

Gonna have to start using fedex or ups at this point.

USPS was fine before trump decided to dismantle it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: good nap...woke up too early though,now i probably need to do something useful to kill time...i'm trying to avoid it,even gawd said to take today off

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
no nap, we did a hike in the woods including a quick accidental dip into a creek by one of the grandkids. later on the other one skinned his knee wrecking his bicycle.
we are all chilling now and about to eat some supper

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I snowshoed around the trail with about 100 lbs of firewood in the sled. It tamped it down pretty good, but I'm absolutely destroyed.

We just got back from getting odds and ends at Wally World. I finally got the car battery for the girlfriend, right before Valentine's Day month ended. Buzzer beater, undefeated:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dragged the shred sled around the trails,more or less the same thing!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

managed to kill some time swapping the rear tire out on the alloy timberjack...and cleaned and waxed it again

picture.php
[/FONT]

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well joe if it makes you feel better apparently nothing has changed with the Detroit hub. Still an all gathering whirlpool of postal activity meant to go out to other states.
Guess I’ll be 0 for my last 4 attempts to mail shit out of state.

Gonna have to start using fedex or ups at this point.

USPS was fine before trump decided to dismantle it.

Them odds are pathetic. I heard there is a package somewhere with 20k worth of seeds in it meant for an upcoming drop.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i won't complain about our local post office anymore...you can't get priority here faster than 3 days,but ship it first class and it takes like 1-2 days...you can express mail away from town,just not to town

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoke: not doing enough riding...forgot about the ravenously hungry part...

gonna be some damage to the cupboard today...there will be shopping tomorrow

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Morning y’all,
Irritated I got another spam email from Joy wanting me to test a light :moon:, either she doesn’t have a good memory or notes.....or the m***fer is as bright as my Mars light that resides in the landfill. Which one I don’t know but I consider it spam at this point and message will be forwarded to mods. Will it do any good since they are a sponsor? We shall see.

Sour D S1, the more sativa leaning pheno. This one also has better lead/calyx ratio and frostier than the other one.

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts