What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Miley#12

Miley#12

picture.php

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
picture.php

Betty is back, with sisters. Lots of wicked thin leaf including congolese genes here, congo3, pointe noir and black..old timers purple pure, tropicals pointe noir x ot1 x punta rosa, deep congo x punta rosa, double congo x punta rosa, 4 out of 40 tom hill haze popped so atleast i can combine the two haze lines, be nice to have a few more. All the x18 and deep chunk didnt pop so im going to see how the purple kush combines, from what i have seen of her progeny id say it was probably not a hybrid between nld/bld...but id love to know for sure.

Shits about to get real.:tiphat:

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
So after progeny testing multiple lines from the panama x colombian male i used, to the best of my ability in far from perfect conditions, its now time for the recombinant stage.

Old congo( congo pointe noir x ot1 purple/green)
Deep congo (congo3 x deep chunk)
Double congo (c.p.n. x congo black)

All crossed to the same male, i have a few of each on veg at the moment. After sexing and a bit of a look at them id like to mix them together from clone and see what a room looks like from the di hybrid lines.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Slight chance some purple haze x panama pollen snuck in somewhere too, but those could be the purple colombian genes coming out of the punta roja side of the male. Either way i have some pure purple haze from ace in veg too for comparison and combination.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
So the stink is real, miley is looking pretty. Ill snap some paparazzi style pics when i catch lights on.

Few of the bettys in veg are giving out some real nice stem rubs, so are a couple of the hazes..they have a nice amount of branches for cuts now.