What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

t-5 light for a grow

i am thinking about getting a 6 or 8 bulb t-5 light and wanted to know if any1 has used one from start to finesh? i am plaining to use it with a little flood and drain system and am going to grow low ryder or master low. let me know what you think.. thank you rEd

jrw

Sounds good.
You wont hear anyone inhere telling you, you can't flower under fluoros :D
Get going!

Btw, why don't you grow some regular, more interessting strains?

dbfr3sh

lilred: you definatly can flower under fluros! im starting my own grow now. i do agree with jrw your strain selection is pretty week. What are you looking to get out of it? Im guessing space is a factor..? Im growing Nirvana Snow White fem right now under only 4 x 54w blue spectra grow fluros. There a great strain for SCrog, and thats how im growing them. I change my bulbs to the red bloom 2,100k once they have plenty of branches for flowering. The results arent the best but they make for a great smoke.

Latest posts

Latest posts