What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your desktop

Magikus

2005994177683918999_rs.jpg

Last edited:
G

gmb

Wow...that first one ALMOST looks like its not Windows. I'd post my current Ubuntu screenshot, but I'd feel inadequate. I'd post my FreeBSD shot, but it's just a black screen with words & numbers

Kizzattack

Am I the only stoner that has the standard Windows XP desktop with pretty much everything as standard?

I have Ubuntu on another hard drive too, but again that is just standard.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I do that because you get faster response from the OS when all the graphical frills are turned off.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
I use a Program called LiteStep back before XP Vista

It uses Litestep.exe rather than Explorer.exe

I have Baulder Gate and A Moon Rock and a Turtle soup Shell

NOKUY

Veteran
magikus that is a tight desktop

how can u customize that shit?

mine.... i wouldent even know how to post it, but is a cool ass mountain reflection

NOKUY

Veteran
verite...no offense bro but your desktop should come with a gun and bullets....at least one.

id wanna shoot myself after 3 mins of looking at that

Magikus

Post your desktop

how can u customize that shit?

I used Aston shell, Windowsblinds, Cursor XP, Altdesk, and Icon Packager to get it to look like that.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
NOKUY said:
verite...no offense bro but your desktop should come with a gun and bullets....at least one.

id wanna shoot myself after 3 mins of looking at that

Thats a Wild Desktop with bright "Hey man,I'm not pink ya know" Desktop

Latest posts

Latest posts