What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why are vape carts filling with bubbles?

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I have been learning to fill vape carts lately. I thought I was starting to get the filling part down where the oil looked solid post fill with minimal bubbles but today when I filled the carts all of a sudden some of them filled with bubbles and overflowed out of the carts. I didnt have any bubble up out of the carts in my other batches so I have been trying to figure out where I went wrong. I was wondering if anybody knew a fix for this? Thanks.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Ok, I think I figured it out. The oil was too warm when it got loaded. I was having the bubble up problem when I was running the hot plate at 110-115f and loading the oil without letting it cool down a bit first. I have been letting the oil cool down so its more viscous and that is working out much better. Today, I had good luck running the hot plate at 105f and letting the oil cool for a moment before loading without any problems.

EastCoast710

bro.. heat the fuckiing atomizers broskii.. so it flows into the coils bettter as well.. we use the ccell from authorized sellers not the fakie china ones that look good but have ceramic dust amongst other things in them

Latest posts

Latest posts