What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Isis female members returning to the UK?

Green Squall

Then why you didnt expel John McCain,huge patriot that haved personal meetings
with Abu Bakr Al Bhagdadi,leader of ISIS??

Internet is full of pictures of their hanging together...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m8UKk6At38

"Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was extremely unlikely to have been hanging around an FSA stronghold posing for photographs with an American politician in May 2013, and the person seen in the background of the above-displayed photograph (identified with a red circle) bears only a passing resemblance to al-Baghdadi, who in recent years has been sporting a full beard"

"Moreover, as the New York Times reported, the “ISIS leader” seen in the photograph with Senator McCain was actually the commander of another Syrian rebel group allied with the FSA, not al-Baghdadi
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/john-mccain-meets-isis-leader/
---------
Photo Manipulation by NTV on McCain’s Alleged Meeting with Al-Baghdadi (NTV is a Russian media outlook for fuck sake)

https://www.mythdetector.ge/en/myth/photo-manipulation-ntv-mccains-alleged-meeting-al-baghdadi

------

Try as He May, John McCain Can’t Shake Falsehoods About Ties to ISIS

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/12/...cant-shake-falsehoods-about-ties-to-isis.html

Dog Star

Veteran
Only weird fact is that ISIS started their careir in Iraq that was ocupied by USA
on false pretext on weapons of mass destruction...

while in same time USA works with their allies Saudi Arabia that made 9/11,
while they fight some other muslim countries as friends together destroying
their people and economies..

then supporting directly groups that have connection with Al Qaida in Syria
to fight Assad..

now we sees new spreading of democracy in Venezuela..

definitly America foreign politics is a row model for Mother Theresa type of politics,
saint to the bone..

and again Russians are guilty,you sound pretty indoctrinated by your daily politics
and MSM..

geneva_sativa

MSM is a wicked mind-control machine,,,

but anyone with eyes open, knows they have lied to us in the past,,, are lying to us now,,, and will continue to do so,,, until they are put out of their misery

Green Squall

No Dogstar, I'm not indoctrinated by MSM and frankly, I take it with a grain of salt.
One thing I've learned before rushing to judgement is to FACT CHECK EVERYTHING FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES.
I'm against much of what my country has been doing the last 2 decades, but I'm not overly impressionable or naive enough to fall for conspiracy theories.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
that photo is interesting for the other guys in the pic too. was never convinced that pic with mc cain, was baghdady, but there were known terrorists in that pic meeting mc cain. further more we know baghdady was in a US jail in Iraq as a known member of a terrorist insurgency against the US occupation. still they let him go, a few months later ISI pops up, which then morphs into isil and then isis where upon they declare their state after taking Mosul with a few hundred guys and chasing off thousands of Iraqi soldiers who left a huge pile of equipment behind, those soldiers they caught were brutally slaughtered.

it is quite interesting really, in Islam there is a term for so called muslims that go around declaring other muslims to be kafirs so they can rape and loot their woman and property. this trick is called pronouncing takfir on people. ie. declaring them kafir in war time. the prophet Muhammed named such splinter groups as the khawarij, he ordered his followers to kill every last one of them.

they present a danger to society that is too great to bear and they are next to impossible to reform as they are convinced to be doing Gods work, meaning they can lie cheat and steal without breaking their religion in their own eyes. very convenient and addictive i'm sure. they feel superior to the normal muslims and spend all their time convincing youths of their rightness. basically they are a cancer on society and locking them up in prison only lets the whole problem simmer until it all boils over.

Cheers Gaius, you are absolutely correct in saying that these women gave them legitimacy, I wasn't really trying to contradict you. They definitely need women and children to form a legitimate state.

I was simply meaning that these women didn't just take born children with them, they went there with the express purpose of becoming the wives and bearing the children of these fighters. Giving a group like Daesh the next generation of jihadis seems pretty important.

Regarding the khawarij, I have heard King Abdullah of Jordan describing Daesh in such terms. He said that since the times of Mohammed we have had to deal with them and they have always been put down by the people in the end. He was reluctant to describe them in any other terms actually, saying it was not his place to judge them, that deed would be left upto God...it was interesting, he has a unique voice and an excellent command of English.
:tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Cheers Gaius, you are absolutely correct in saying that these women gave them legitimacy, I wasn't really trying to contradict you. They definitely need women and children to form a legitimate state.

I was simply meaning that these women didn't just take born children with them, they went there with the express purpose of becoming the wives and bearing the children of these fighters. Giving a group like Daesh the next generation of jihadis seems pretty important.

Regarding the khawarij, I have heard King Abdullah of Jordan describing Daesh in such terms. He said that since the times of Mohammed we have had to deal with them and they have always been put down by the people in the end. He was reluctant to describe them in any other terms actually, saying it was not his place to judge them, that deed would be left upto God...it was interesting, he has a unique voice and an excellent command of English.
:tiphat:

it seems to me that these people deserve death, they were happy to meet death out to others after all, for the smallest or even imagined transgressions. so yeah, if they don't totally repennt and swear away from those groups and proove their humanity, then death is the way to go.

if you think of the harm they already caused in the whole world, you'd have to be a complete moron to even consider letting them free on your society. it's like a nuclear bomb on a roulette wheel. any one, or small group, could cause huge harm. even now the risk from those already in the west is giant, last thing you need to do is bring back celebrity jihadist brides. it's a recepy for disaster.

either be re educated in a desert camp in some where like Morocco. lock them down with some sufi group, or a bullet, or a long drop. there is no other solution. putting them in prison is even worse then just letting them go home and pretend nothing happened. in prison they have the time and human resources to create actual terror cells and plot actual attacks in "revenge" for being locked up. or what ever. so yeah you can't let them come home. let them face justice by the people they harmed. either in Iraq or Syria depending where they were with the group isis.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
What about letting her back into Britain as a British Citizen, then trying her as a citizen for treason? There's no way she wouldn't be convicted and everyone would get their wish, she'll be back in Britain, probably for life, plus no one will actually have to worry about her? Does the law work that way over there?

the trouble is, she probably didnt do anything criminal herself, so all they could get her for, is joining a proscribed group. this won't get her a very long time in prison, just long enough to network with other radical jihadists and terrorists and organize new groups from prison, after a couple of years, she'll be out on probation. terrorists will look at her as a celebrity jihadi. she could end up being used to recruit and or, as a rallying symbol, or even to commit an outright terrorist attack.

for me there is no choice, she has to swear off her radical cult and join a sufi group some where moderate like Marocco for as long as it takes for her to fully become a sufi. there they can still be muslims, but they can be taught the loving side of the religion instead of the hateful side. if she won't do that, there is no hope and a quick execution is the best way to go for the good society in general.

i see no other safe way, not to execute these people.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I didn't want her back. She can fcuk off. And who bought her up? They can fcuk off to.

The only way the human race will survive, is to get off this planet, or fix it. Right now we are killing it quicker than our tech can save us. Much quicker. The eventually of this is that we will die here. Something must change to avoid our own families demise. We need to get back to breeding properly. To get rid of the useless genes, not support them with a welfare state that allows them to breed more than the people who are able to support themselves and offer this welfare. We have really fucked up. Breeding far too many useless fuckers that offer nothing, while using up what little time we have left.

We are all responsible for the shape of our future. If we move towards generations of egg heads we might survive. Breeding neanderthals just brings us closer to ruin.

Do we need this girl anywhere on the planet? Is she an asset, or a weight around our necks. She just wanted to come and sign on. Breed a few more like her, and expect me to pay for it!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Daddy has already buggered off back to Bangladesh ,,,
That’s where he made his comments about the Home Secretary being right not letting her back,,,
I imagine once she left for the death cult and pics came up of Daddy spitting and helping burn the American flag outside the old USA embassy ,,, He was on a one way flight to Dakar, Bangladesh lol ,,
70deg today ,,very nice but don’t feel right,,s2
EDIT=. It now appears her dad thinks she should be let back in the uk lol,,
Almost like he had a visit first from our security services and a day or so later from Bangladesh
Security ,,,,
Appeasing both and looking after number one me thinks,,,s2

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I didn't want her back. She can fcuk off. And who bought her up? They can fcuk off to.

The only way the human race will survive, is to get off this planet, or fix it. Right now we are killing it quicker than our tech can save us. Much quicker. The eventually of this is that we will die here. Something must change to avoid our own families demise. We need to get back to breeding properly. To get rid of the useless genes, not support them with a welfare state that allows them to breed more than the people who are able to support themselves and offer this welfare. We have really fucked up. Breeding far too many useless fuckers that offer nothing, while using up what little time we have left.

We are all responsible for the shape of our future. If we move towards generations of egg heads we might survive. Breeding neanderthals just brings us closer to ruin.

Do we need this girl anywhere on the planet? Is she an asset, or a weight around our necks. She just wanted to come and sign on. Breed a few more like her, and expect me to pay for it!

this sounds really harsh and bad, but you only have to watch idiocracy to understand where we are heading right now. Trump is basically the president that the movie president Comache replaced, lol. thats how far along the road we are imo.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
That’s where he made his comments about the Home Secretary being right not letting her back,,,
I imagine once she left for the death cult and pics came up of Daddy spitting and helping burn the American flag outside the old USA embassy ,,, He was on a one way flight to Dakar, Bangladesh lol ,,
Almost like he had a visit first from our security services and a day or so later from Bangladesh
Security ,,,,

Is that how it all fits together? Christ.. Vote me in. I will pass diarrhea law. Classifying all types of shits, and how to flush accordingly. That one should of gone to the states for assessment.

I have not seen President Comache.

Sunshineinabag

Security ,,,,

I've never been able to come across the pond......I was a poor half breed and the American justice system LOVES CHEWING up intelligent......vibrant........kids of hippies that don't abide by the good ole boy network! Well my dad taught me when someone hits me to hit them back! IN fact my dad would have BEATEN MY ASS if I came home and told him "he hit me and I walked away" that's just the way it was in the early 80s in northern Vermont! I'm convinced both of my parents would be in jail today if they tried raising a me in today's society. Sorry I'm stoned and went on a tangent lmao......what I was trying to get to at the start 944 is my family are Alsace Lorraine (when Germany had it) and mi'kmaqi First Nations from prince Edward island area.....we call it turtle island! I have lucid dreams of 911 RUF being in my driveway whispering sweet nothings into my ear as I grasp her wheel...........I get goosebumps thinking about h ow sexy these machines are ......I've had the pleasure of driving my grandpas 911r..........roller coaster on tracks! Hands down the best machine to allow humans to enjoy!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never been able to come across the pond......I was a poor half breed and the American justice system LOVES CHEWING up intelligent......vibrant........kids of hippies that don't abide by the good ole boy network! Well my dad taught me when someone hits me to hit them back! IN fact my dad would have BEATEN MY ASS if I came home and told him "he hit me and I walked away" that's just the way it was in the early 80s in northern Vermont! I'm convinced both of my parents would be in jail today if they tried raising a me in today's society. Sorry I'm stoned and went on a tangent lmao......what I was trying to get to at the start 944 is my family are Alsace Lorraine (when Germany had it) and mi'kmaqi First Nations from prince Edward island area.....we call it turtle island! I have lucid dreams of 911 RUF being in my driveway whispering sweet nothings into my ear as I grasp her wheel...........I get goosebumps thinking about h ow sexy these machines are ......I've had the pleasure of driving my grandpas 911r..........roller coaster on tracks! Hands down the best machine to allow humans to enjoy!

Yes mate,
Old 911s are special even more so if a RUF.
Didn't get the nickname the " widow maker" for nothing,
A 930 series,, 911 turbo 1989 will be around £100k for a nice one,,,s2:tiphat: