What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Isis female members returning to the UK?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep her dad was filmed outside the American Embassy in London,,,
He was burning and spitting on the USA flag,,,,s2

Dog Star

Veteran
As i look and read much on geopolitics am encounter that next war could start in
Bosnia very soon... now comes better days and Spring time..

"economic migrants" and others will start to move with better weather toward
west EU borders... just read a bit and you will found that Bosnia already have
pretty strong problem right on a border with Croatia that is a "door" to EU..

nationalism get stronger day by day in hole EU so this is kind of explosive
situation could lead to very hard times for all of us..

Also didnt you encounter that right wing nationalism and wahabi ideology have a lot
in common???...they play under a table each for other in wicked mutual game...

That truth is very interesting for those who know to read between a lines..

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
picture.php

:biggrin:

I was going to quote a post above but decided not to link my self with it.

One hell of an idea Teddy! Way to protect yourself thoroughly in 2019!!

Englishmen, I 'm really surprised at the depth of negative feeling you express against these women. Now, I don't live with the Cultural melange you fellows in the UK do, but where's Tolerance? And are you sure you just don't like women in general when you heap it on these women's heads? Is this Sexism I 'm reading?

Look up sexism first please pal. It would be sexist to treat her any differently than you would a man.

(Are you sure?) Yes Teddy, I am totally sure.

But I see this morning that Corben does not agree with most of you.
Who is 'that Corben' Teddy? No one knows who you are talking about for sure because you didn't check yo self like Ice Cube told you to do...bad Teddy. If you mean Corbyn, apparently he's a bit of a ponce too

And isn't it amazing that the Parties are starting to devolve? Defections here, defections there ... (Democracy under pressure.)
What is amazing about it? Democracy has been falling apart from A LONG TIME. May i suggest 'The Prince' - by Niccolo Machiavelli as appropriate. Keep in mind it's 500 years old, a good place to start though.

And in the EU Juncker has Brexit Fatigue!
F U C K Junker. Can you please take the time to spell proper nouns properly Teddy. It's not upto us to figure out who you are talking about. Yes autocorrect is powerful shit.

Protect yourself Teddy, it's 2019:comfort:

Poor tired bugger ...

You from Aus Teddy???

"Australia is reported to UN human rights council over illegal detention of asylum seekers - Sept '18"

https://humanrightsmeasurement.org/new-data-highlight-australias-poor-human-rights-performance/
"New data highlight Australia’s poor human rights performance"

https://qz.com/1281786/refugees-in-...s-island-are-slowly-being-denied-health-care/
"Australia trapped refugees on an off-shore island. Now it’s slowly denying them health care"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-45327058
"Nauru refugees: The island where children have given up on life"

:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Senior members of Bethnal Green Muslim Community

Senior members of Bethnal Green Muslim Community

So today,,
Senior members of the Bethnal Green Muslim community including an
IMAM have expressed that the Home Secretary was correct with the
IMAM saying that “ extremists can’t be de-radicalised and are a danger
to our country” etc, etc,etc,,
That’s Males and Females,,,,s2

Dog Star

Veteran
In Bosnia its already crazy situation... and in Croatia police and coast guard savers
save people from a mountain tops... there could be -15C and they found in deep
snow pregnant woman with 2 small children,there is a death cases where
migrants freeze and those that are barely saved from certain death..

migrants goes over rivers swimming in cold water and in this way also few dies..
they have impressive will to come at West,all of them wish to hit in better EU
economies like Germany,Sweeden,Netherland,Belgium,Denmark..

part of them goes thru Russia to go into Sweeden,Finland and maybe Norway..
but they dont wish to stay on Balkan.. while in same time they try to go
over Balkan boarders,mostly those Greek-Albania-Bosnia-Croatia
direction is what they expect is most soft as Hungary was made
fence and its not a best road for them..

Newspapers here give info that 80 000 people comes with first wave from Greekland
and they will move to Bosnia... Bosnia is so poor and devastated after War that
they cant care even about tenth of this number that comes,lot of criminal also
lately booming so this all affects security situation as lot of them trying to
come to west EU..

There are cases of burned houses and weekend houses in Croatia from migrants that just wished to get warm as they travel in all kind of ways.. local people dont like this kind of actions so i think with a time it could lead to very inflamable situations between locals and new comers..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If it walks like a duck - and talks like a duck - then its most probably a duck.

By allowing and even encouraging people to indoctrinate their kids into some archeic - medieval cult - this is what you get.

Looks like a duck to me :)

Sunshineinabag

^^^^^^BAM! Agreed! I had to give a new arrival a dissertation on how what it was like here in America during the depression, I used this as an example to pop the delusions these folks come here with! Yes you can come be a subsidy squirrel if u want, I doubt your life will improve, if anything morbid obesity and alcoholism is what's waiting for most who enter reg America ...I could use the building next door to me as a perfect example of those who come here to support their families( one out of 8 families here at the moment) the rest are highly addicted to scratch tickets, cheap crap naddy daddy beer that's 1.50 fpr - a liter of kerosine basicly.
Some have this HEAVY (sharia law) type mindset in one of the most laid back towns on the east coast. They MEANMUG dogs, WHITE MEN and gawk at white women. I had to explain to one individual that even though I am a women .......id be more than happy to rock his vagus nerve for him if he present me with a threat! My hands are up to date for a reasoN! Too many fanatical mindsets that act great to get a goal accomplished ...only to act like dirty rotten clowns once they get here, smacks of American politicians ....tell them whatever they wanna hear during the campaign....once your elected go spend money and grab Colombian hookers!

Hey man! Look what I found!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 23

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
even if she didnt do any terrorism in Syria, she gave legitimacy to isis by joining them as a woman. these mofo's murdered thousands and thousands of people in cold blood for nothing, the mass graves are still being found regularly. so yeah, she wants a second chance, but she was not complaining about all the thousands that were deprived of their lives without second chances. worse she doesn't even regret it, nor did she denounce the barbarity. so yeah, some things are beyond forgiveness. how many did her 3 husbands kill as she was cooking for them and providing other "support". she is an accomplice to the death of hundreds of thousands, don't think you can really give her a pass. without dishonoring all the victims of isis.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nail on head Gauis,,,,
For the record,,
The IMAM who rejects any isis returnees is IMAM Moulana Abdul Malik of the Baitul Aman Mosque,,,Bethnal Green, East London,,,
Another 30yr old worshipper at The Burhan Uddin mosque ,,Bethnal Green,,East London
Quoted as saying “ She’s taking the piss and only wants back for free health care” unquote,,
I hope this clarifys things to anyone blinkered enough to think this thread is about misogyny,,,,,s2

even if she didnt do any terrorism in Syria, she gave legitimacy to isis by joining them as a woman.these mofo's murdered thousands and thousands of people in cold blood for nothing, the mass graves are still being found regularly. so yeah, she wants a second chance, but she was not complaining about all the thousands that were deprived of their lives without second chances. worse she doesn't even regret it, nor did she denounce the barbarity. so yeah, some things are beyond forgiveness. how many did her 3 husbands kill as she was cooking for them and providing other "support". she is an accomplice to the death of hundreds of thousands, don't think you can really give her a pass. without dishonoring all the victims of isis.

I think Shamima gave them more than legitmacy Gaius...She went there to make the next generation of extremist jihadi fighters for the war on the kafirs & takfirs...maybe they'll start pulling pants down again looking for Jews only one day? Ahhhh, memories:scripture:

If she is easily indoctrinated to travel to the Levant for IS, I'd be genuinely concerned she could be manipulated into wearing an explosive belt into somewhere, perhaps like a hospital, if allowed to return home.

Citizenship is not an inalienable right as the IS bride from Alabama is finding out. Pompeo just said buh bye, nada on the citizenship Hoda Muthana:moon:

"Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Wednesday that Ms Muthana had no "legal basis" or "right" to a passport or any US visa."
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47336524

More proof that somebody only has what rights another person with more power allows them to have...It should be another way amigos, however it isn't.
:tiphat:

Nail on head Gauis,,,,
For the record,,
The IMAM who rejects any isis returnees is IMAM Moulana Abdul Malik of the Baitul Aman Mosque,,,Bethnal Green, East London,,,
Another 30yr old worshipper at The Burhan Uddin mosque ,,Bethnal Green,,East London
Quoted as saying “ She’s taking the piss and only wants back for free health care” unquote,,
I hope this clarifys things to anyone blinkered enough to think this thread is about misogyny,,,,,s2

You better believe a good majority of the peaceful muslims find her behavior abhorrent. A fraction of one percent are extremists yet it threatens all of their safety.

IMHO Muslims know a lot more about working together to achieve greater good than the western societies I've been a part of. The Muslims that I've been lucky to know have been good, nice people. I won't go into the lengths my Sikh friends have gone to help me:)...back to the Muslims, it's a shame a few have wrecked their homelands terribly, with western help of course :/

Brother Nature

What about letting her back into Britain as a British Citizen, then trying her as a citizen for treason? There's no way she wouldn't be convicted and everyone would get their wish, she'll be back in Britain, probably for life, plus no one will actually have to worry about her? Does the law work that way over there?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Begums dad was interviewed in Bangladesh,,,,
Her father agreed with our governments decision,,,,,s2

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
it is quite interesting really, in Islam there is a term for so called muslims that go around declaring other muslims to be kafirs so they can rape and loot their woman and property. this trick is called pronouncing takfir on people. ie. declaring them kafir in war time. the prophet Muhammed named such splinter groups as the khawarij, he ordered his followers to kill every last one of them.

they present a danger to society that is too great to bear and they are next to impossible to reform as they are convinced to be doing Gods work, meaning they can lie cheat and steal without breaking their religion in their own eyes. very convenient and addictive i'm sure. they feel superior to the normal muslims and spend all their time convincing youths of their rightness. basically they are a cancer on society and locking them up in prison only lets the whole problem simmer until it all boils over.

Last edited:

Green Squall

Good news but get the feeling that this is not over and has only just started,,,
So she has dual citizenship with Bangladesh so that should fit her nicely,,s2

I read she doesn't have dual citizenship and Bangladesh doesn't want her.
Can ya blame them?
Frankly, I have no empathy for her, nor the the one from Alabama, however, I'd wouldn't be against letting her son into the country so her parents can take care of him.
Don't punish the kid because his mother is a traitorous bitch.
She voluntarily gave up her citizenship by:

"Joining the military force of another country either (1) in any capacity if that country is engaged in hostilities against the U.S."

To be more specific: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."