What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfishy1

FYI...

Nadler refused to read the partially unredacted report because they told him he couldn't talk about it with anyone.. What would be the point reading it if he couldn't talk about it. Not all dems had access only a few.

Probably should have a fucking clue as to what is going on before beating his chest about how much pull he has (zero). Yes of course if it was public information to be shared it wouldn’t be redacted... pretty simple really. Also, Barr had/ has NO legal demands to release a single word of the the SC findings. Care to explain why mueller hasn’t be subpoenaed? You know, hear it from the horse’s mouth... ohhhhh because he will get fucked every which way to Sunday. So next best thing is to shit on ‘the handpicked’ AG in another political shit show? Lol what a classy group to stand behind

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wasn't referring to disclosing to the public. He was told he couldn't discuss with his fellow dems. Muller will testify willingly. No Subpoena is needed right now. Muller is still employed by DOJ. Once that is terminated he can testify. Trumptard or AG Barr cant stop Muller or any other person from testifying if there no longer employed by them. Asserting executive privilege across the board was bogus and only a ploy to obstruct and delay.

Trumptard JR was subpoenaed to testify in the Senate. Word is he will either not show or take the 5th.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/08/us/politics/donald-trump-jr-subpoena.html
The younger Mr. Trump is the first of President Trump’s children to be subpoenaed in the continuing congressional investigations into Russia’s 2016 election interference, and the move by the Republican-led committee is a sign that some members of the president’s party are not aligned with his desire for a swift end to all of the Russia inquiries.

minds_I

Veteran
Doing your "homework" requires you understand the difference between a cheezy political stunts(s) and the reality these subpoenas will go nowhere.

Do you honestly think Nadler and Pelosi didn't know that Trump couldn't break out the executive privilege card?

Hello all,

Whomp, there it is....

Senate Intelligence Committee subpoenas Donald Trump Jr.

And yes, more to come.

Do your own homework...and try to comprehend.

minds_I

White Beard

To anyone who thinks they’ve “done their homework”
The point of homework is to understand the lesson, not to turn in a sheet of paper full of bullshit, and someone else has figure out how to call bullshit on it. Constructively.

To anyone who thinks electing a fuck-you con-man to the presidency was highly appropriate and a terrific gag: this will bite you in the ass; this will bite all of us in the ass. How bad will it have to get for you see where your real friends are? The monkeys leading you are not your friends, even if you DO like them. You will not like what they have in mind for you, once you’ve served your purpose (much the way they’re great friends of “our troops” but have no money for veterans, the military homes for retired personnel were one of the great things about the USA, but they’ve been outsourced, privatized, quality of care in short supply, world-class facilities like Walter Reed Medical center left to rot (quite literally...I’ve seen it. In person). Understaffed and undersupplied and overscheduled.

If “your side” wins, we all lose - you and me.

You will be angry, more angry and ashamed than you’ve ever been before, once you realize how far off course you’ve been steered - and for how long.

med4u

Veteran
Trey Gowdy on Mueller testimony

GOWDY: Well, even the unredacted information, I mean, some of it by law he cannot discuss. Lots of it by law he cannot discuss. But even what is unredacted, the Department of Justice policy is you cannot discuss derogatory information against someone you did not indict. The department doesn't speak in press conferences and reports. They use indictments. Either indict or shut up. And he didn't indict

Cannavore

Veteran
I really hope Mike Gravel makes the DNC debates. I'm donating to him just so he makes it on the stage to fuck these corporatists up.

"Sen. Mike Gravel is running for president - not to win, but to qualify for the debates to push the field to the left on foreign policy and political reform."

[YOUTUBEIF]0770rsZIaFc[/YOUTUBEIF]

I wood

Time for the racist sunset to go down, and I don’t mean on Putin, AGAIN!
The only real question I have is weather he swallows or takes it on the face.

Edit to add.
Thank you stinkfish for my first ever negative rep, considering the source , a badge of honor. I’m proud to have annoyed you.
Carry on being an ignorant trumper, so amusing, every once and a while.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.