What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Small leaf cultivers?

Breadwizard

Stoned musing from the other night about ornamental properties of our beloved plant lead to the following inquiry:

What variety have you grown or seen with the smallest leaves? Not necessarily thinnest, or least blades, but actual leaf dimensions. How about biggest leaves?

I haven't grown out many varieties, but the one with larger leaves I've grown was a purple Mexican from CBG, it could really put out some monster sized leaves!

WelderDan

Veteran
The biggest leaves I've ever had was on some outdoor Colombian Red in the 70's. Monster fan leaves.

The smallest leaves were on a Afghani around 2006. The entire plant was only about a foot tall, while all it's sisters were normal size. It looked like one giant bud, but it was a dwarf plant with tiny leaves. It had little tiny branches with tiny buds. I wish I still had pics, but those were lost. It tasted like shit, and the potency was mediocre. It was cool looking and would have made a nice ornamental plant. Just a freak I guess, but
I've read dwarf plants pop up in some Afghan lines