What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first run of solventless

I've been working on my tech for a few months now - just pulled off what I consider proper solventless.

(Sorry for the shit focus - iPhone scope)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359605851.063466.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359605893.035646.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359605907.665025.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359605923.480907.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359605923.480907.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 6

I can ask for his permission to post the tech - dont wanna just put it out there b/c it's my homeboy's livelihood

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Lol. I was just looking at Nikka's Facebook page, looks great man. Keep some of that around! im gonna be in Denver again right after moon gets back from spannabis. The full melt juicy fruit you gave me last year was top 3 best bubble I smoked in '12.

Lol. I was just looking at Nikka's Facebook page, looks great man. Keep some of that around! im gonna be in Denver again right after moon gets back from spannabis. The full melt juicy fruit you gave me last year was top 3 best bubble I smoked in '12.

Thanks bro! Holler when youre back around! You sure it was me ave you the fullmelt? I don't really work with juicy fruit at all.

@TS -

Fair enough - I can definitely recap the info Nikka's already put out:
1. Keep everything clean & cold
2. Use a washing machine that agitates both ways
3. Minimize the amount of time your trichs touch water
4. Use a paper towel to wick away moisture from the hash once you take it from your bags

That's basically it as far as unique steps - the rest is just timing and technique

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Yeah, I don't think it was some you made, you just had it with you at moonshine's for the dinner party.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
Very nice looks like you used a microplane or something similiar to get it into a fine consistency allowing it to dry evenly.

Did you use RO water/ice?

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
Can we get some melt shots if it's not to much trouble?

Drying like this is how everyone should be drying their ice water hash, the more surface area the better. It allows your resin to stay in it's orginal color and keeps it from turning dark during/after drying from trapped moisture.

Can we get some melt shots if it's not to much trouble?

Drying like this is how everyone should be drying their ice water hash, the more surface area the better. It allows your resin to stay in it's orginal color and keeps it from turning dark during/after drying from trapped moisture.

Melt shots are usually tricky with an iPhone, but I'll certainly try

Best I could do with the iPhone
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359661295.010546.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359661306.821123.jpg

There's some random ceramic dust on that marble slab - you can see it in the 2nd pic

Latest posts

Latest posts