What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Im so high I just...

Dimebagg

Lets make a thread out of this. Share your goofy mishaps, stoned blunders, psychic calamities, paranormal encounters (ok, maybe Im taking this too far) or whatever sort of story you want to share that was a direct result of you being a little over-indulged. I'll start

Im so high, I just picked up and hid all of my bowls, my bong, my grinder, my little stash jar, and my ash tray because I had a visitor drop by; and I didnt even notice I had a pile of weed just sitting on my coffee table...

Luckily my visitor didnt make it into the living room :smoker:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i accidently left an empty 150watt HPS sunsystem box in my kitchen when the cable guy came over....definately had a DOH moment on that one

sanjuan

I put the beef roast in the crib and the baby in the oven.

[Disclaimer for those too young to remember: LSD urban legend]

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
forgot how to turn on my Wii, forgot to pay rent, lost a quarter ounce of schwag in my apt., accidentally turned in my neighbor for stealing cable when he actually wasn't....umm..lots of things I've done that were ill conceived while high...

I actually left a huge pile of chronic laying on my apt. table last fall when the dudes came to fix windows..oh my, I made 3 new friends that day though so it was all good! that was right after I got my license though and had my limit of 2 zips all sitting on the living room table, but they were smokers too so they didn't care and I had a few new buds to smoke with until I moved in May.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh how fun let me try, I had just moved into a brand new apt in NJ before I came over to the west coast and had just finished a good sized grow at my old apartment. So I brought all the 3 big mother plants with me in big garbage cans in the back of a truck and one of the lids was not on very well so it flew off on the way there and there was a big 3 foot bushy pot plant blowing around the back of the pick-up truck and leaves flying off and shit in traffic. I was high as hell and we even saw cop cars and shit on the way it was some mega stressful shit but nobody seemed to really notice except my buddy and me thank God. I got them safely upstairs into the new apt and nobody knew anything most likely because nothing ever happened. I had to not smoke for a day or two after that though I was just way too noid. I know somebody found some Shishkaberry leaves on the side of the road that day. :canabis:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
cleared away all the paraphenalia in the house ahead of council visit (housing association)... left mason jar with 30-40g just sat out... it didnt even register with me :(

lol ;)

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I got so high a little while ago, that I just sprayed a 6000 sq foot greenhouse with Floramite...forgot my respirator, and did it in a sleeveless shirt!! :yoinks:
I am sooo frigging pissed at myself right now, I KNOW better than that!!
Oh well...if I grow some extra fingers or something...maybe I will type faster!! :dunno: :nono: :bashhead:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You mean you can't drink that stuff or use it as sunblock? :pointlaug

I got so high a little while ago, that I just sprayed a 6000 sq foot greenhouse with Floramite...forgot my respirator, and did it in a sleeveless shirt!! :yoinks:
I am sooo frigging pissed at myself right now, I KNOW better than that!!
Oh well...if I grow some extra fingers or something...maybe I will type faster!! :dunno: :nono: :bashhead:

HAHAHA

Was moving plants out for my guerilla grow. Had trunk loaded and plants stuffed in flats. Pulled up to the gas station to pump gas before the trip. Backed my ass up to the pump, Reached into the glove box of my hoopD and accidently hit the trunk realease button instead of the Gas Door. Trunk flew open and plants sprung out!
Yea its funny now, but I think that was the first time I shit myself in a long while.
Hopped out threw the lid down, and got the fuck outta dodge..

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I smoked at a friends house with some other couples and was toasted when I farted so loud not only was I embarrassed that everyone heard me fart but I shit myself and had to borrow a buds pants and take a shower > hence > don't think because people are talking and the music is loud that when you Rip one they can't hear you because your ass has more sounds then a disc jockey at a wedding. > p.s. make sure you don't eat taco bell a few hours before you start drinking & smoking with friends at their house.

ajc0k

the at&t guy came over to fix my uverse hunk of shit box this morning and it's my day off so of course i had to smoke early, so high had a half oz laying around and scales i put everything away right before he showed up, but after he left i noticed my bong out right next to the tv where he was working. i don't even know if he noticed because my bong is a real artistic piece $350 i mean i usually leave it out makes my place look cooler :dance013:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm so high I just...

I'm so high I just...

.... took a nice big gulp of my nute solution thinking it was my jug of iced tea. I would not recommend you try this.

E

el Dream Reader

I'm so high, I forgot I was high and I smoked another joint.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sooooooooo high I was all worked up about how great Sweet Tooth is and how I talk about it on here and feel all special and shit. So.........I just smoked a bit too much in my excitement after smashing up a big grapefruity frosty nug and looking at it and sniffing it over and over that now and I am REALLY fucking high like I need to go sit down high. All jokes aside. :joint:

I can feel my eyes are chinked out I am afraid to go look in the mirror, so fuzzy everywhere. I'm kind of laughing at stupid shit as I edit this post it's taking forever, ok I'm mega-man stoned.

emmy75

I was so high one time that I forgot to put on the emergency brake on my car. It rolled into the middle of the street. Luckily the people who came upon it were friends of the people who were neighbors to the house next door where I was at. I knew the neighbors also. The neighbors recognized the car as mine and came next door to tell me that my car was found in the middle of the street. When I came out to look my car was parked halfway down the block. Yah that was embarrassing!