What's new

uk slang

H

Hazyfontazy

well i was aqused of poking a minging bottomfeeder .wtf it means i dont know

G

Guest50138

My mum give me this album back in the day for a birthday present and I had to ask her what are bollocks mum? there your balls son she said. Great word imo aswell
picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
minging = not pleasant
bottom feeder - see *felching...

lol thats some nice friends you got there...

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hazy ignore them,, they are trolls

I like the UK slang word chav

-~WW~-

chav = chavies (from the Gypsy word for children).

The media has since tried to say that the word chav is an acronym and have taken the phrase out of context :no:

Hope this helps

H

Hazyfontazy

LOL Jamie a very literal translation!! Classic!

...Generally a 'bottom feeder' would be a reference to somebody who is at the bottom of society ie. a 'loser' , 'drop out' , 'scum' or 'funkymonkey'! ;)

in that case then i aint been poking a a bottom feeder ,minger maybe but definatly no bottom feeder ,,her parents are stinking rich hehe and shes an only child ,,yes i am a bitter drunk :tiphat:

felching ,,omg disgusting ,,i prefer whips and wax

Scrogerman

Veteran
lol, Mingin = Dirty/Smelly/Filthy, or Looks like a Bus has hit her!
Who Cares if she Mingin Bro, if daddy got loads of Wonga, Stick a Bag on her Head or Close ya eyes.

felching lol! Fancy plateing a Minger! lol

H

Hazyfontazy

Who Cares if she Mingin Bro, if daddy got loads of Wonga, Stick a Bag on her Head or Close ya eyes.

she aint that minging and her body and wonga make up for it ,,i'll stick a bag on my head too just in case hers falls off lol

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Bottom feeder in the case of rich parents means they're so far down the food chain they're unlikely to ever become air breathers ..... some pond life has more brains/personality

Minging doesn't just mean ugly, it can also refer to her personal hygiene, etc

English is a rich and varied language, so much so that the French National Archive is now in English because we have nearly twice as many words as the french

Old English has bollocks meaning either a 'priest', or 'rubbish spoken by the priest'. as Sir John Mortimer proved in the famous obscenity case against the Sex Pistols album ... which in case you didn't know they won