What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pitboss

I

Iron_Lion

Anyone watch this show? Its awesome, pitbulls and midgets all in the same TV show.

Concept is pretty cool too, its nice to see pitbulls being shown in a positive light, hopefully this will urge some formerly non pitbull people to adopt them.

Anyone watch this show? Its awesome, pitbulls and midgets all in the same TV show.

Concept is pretty cool too, its nice to see pitbulls being shown in a positive light, hopefully this will urge some formerly non pitbull people to adopt them.

Never heard of it, I will have to Google it.

Do the midgets ride the pitbulls?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I have a pitbull and he is awesome.. I have seen the show pitboss and there is another one i like a bit better they show more than just the owners dogs.. Its called pitbulls and parolee's good show.. She houses pitbulls over 200 dogs and then she helps parolees get work.. good hearted woman.. peace..

sackO

emmy75

Ive seen this show, its actually really good. The pitboss runs his own agency in hollywood and with the proceeds he funds a pit bull rescue.

I like when he goes to repossess one of his pitts because the guy whom he adopted it out to wasnt checking back with the pit boss. So the boss and his two assitants go to the house and repossess the dog.

the funny thing is that the pitboss has a thug history. he was in prison for like 15 years for attempted murder, I think thats what it was. anyway he was a gang member in his former life.

good show though and a very worthy cause.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I wish i had the time to start up a pitbull rescue, here where i live lots of pits running wild and im sure the punkass thugs are fighting them..Look up pitbulls and parolee's its on animal planet as well... both great shows and i set the DVR when they are in season.. peace..

sackO

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

nothing funnier than seeing midgets running, my favorite movie's 'Under the Rainbow'

NOKUY

Veteran
can't wait 'till mike vick becomes "dog food".

...actually my dogs eat better meat than that chump.

alaskan

Haha, I just found a doofy little bike at the dump the other day called the "pitboss"

fixed it up a bit...
DSC02668.jpg

Those are 16" tires, so it basically a midget bike.

Latest posts

Latest posts