What's new

Using old fish emulsion

• Thread starter Endocannabinoid
  • Start date
E

Endocannabinoid

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone out there knows how long fish emulsion fertilizer keeps? What's the oldest you've used? Thanks in advance.

Endocannabinoid

Tropic

I've recently used a mix of fish emulsion and kelp that was more than a year old (kept at room temp), with absolutely no side effects. But that was just because I had run out of fresh emulsion, I wouldn't suggest keeping it that long.

U

ureapwhatusow

i used some real real real old neptunes harvest fish emulsion and some other organics outside on my vegtables

they fucking loved it

7-8 year old emulsion

emmy75

i would keep my fish and seaweed in the refrigerator to preserve it. i had mine for 2-3 years and was just fine. now sittin in a hot garage for one summer in socal... not a good idea.

J

JackTheGrower

I kinda wouldn't worry about the fish it went through hell to get in that bottle what the worst that could happen?

Sorry a little rotting humor..

If it is the real premium kind I would keep it cool for sure. It it's that crap they call fish emulsion then I doubt it could get worse or more watery., WTF is going on this year?
I paid $10 for some and got home and it was so watery.. What a rip off.. Where is the solids? They are diluting and there is a funny smell that has to be an additive to get the N up to ratings.

So keep in a cool dark place and it should last a long long time.. If it's the good stuff.. I would consider cold storage if I wasn't using it fast.

glockengold

i´m using old stinkin fishmix

i´m using old stinkin fishmix

I´m using biobizz fishmix right now that´s over a year old. It stinks more than a fresh one does, but if you look in my gallery youll se how much the ladie loves old stinkin fish.

Latest posts

Latest posts