What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OLD SCHOOL VIDEO GAMES!!!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Post up some of your favorites, as well as if its possible to play some of these relics today. I know on xbox360 theres a few oldschool games you can buy like Mortal Kombat.

The first game im thinking about is DYNAMITE COP, anyone ever played this? Really fun game, basically you run around a cruise ship beating the shit out of terrorists with anything you can find, light poles, chairs, swords, and good old fashioned combos.
3998411eec8121b7de4d29fefca4e7ea974f9ae.jpg

deka2_screen017.jpg

screenshot_2648_thumb300.jpg

the boss was a big giant octopus haha
dynamite-cop2.jpg

Another cool game i probably will never play again unless i strike it rich and can find an old arcade machine...TOKYO WARS...anyone ever play this?
SUch a fun game to get wasted and play in the arcades.
21016101.jpg

Does anyone know if its possible to still play any of these games somehow? Im tempted to search for an old dream cast and buy dynamite cop.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Love'em, I got all the NES, SNES, and many N64 games that I run on emulators on my laptop, it's slick w/ the wireless xbox 360 controllers too.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
river city ransom, spy vs. spy, megaman, super mario bros. are all necessities if you have NES emulators (like NESticle or something)

ArcticBlast

kinger

Veteran
Zelda,punchout,mario bros 1 2 3,exictebike,earthworm jim,too many to count but I love the old ones

NOKUY

Veteran
i like the old school games better than the newer ones, heres some of my favs

gauntlet:
gauntlet.jpg

ms. pacman:
mspacman.jpg

donkey kong:
20090512-Donkey_Kong.jpg

galaga:
galaga.jpg

dragons lair:
dragons_lair_dirk_the_daring.jpg

tron:
tron.jpg

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
legend of zelda,

brother was playing boss and mom was calling him, he didn't listen, mom comes down and turns it off, and the game got erased some how. all time classic game and story

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^^^ haha

zelda was mad addicting as a young kid. i remember skipping out on old school 49ers playoff games to play that ish.

G

guest 77721

Missle Command and Asteroids were my favorites. Ate many a quarter, did they!

C

Cookie monster

Escape from castle wolfenstein

Jesus i loved that game

Attachments

• wolfenstein-3d.png
    wolfenstein-3d.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 11

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Moon Patrol
Donkey Kong
Contra
Space Invaders
Tron
Galaga

Attachments

• 1181242138160.png
    1181242138160.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 12

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
how can noone have mentioned ROBOTRON?!?!?!? coolest game ever! who remembers when track and field came out and you would use your comb balanced on your fingers to get more speed? you old bastards!

NOKUY

Veteran
how can noone have mentioned ROBOTRON?!?!?!? coolest game ever! who remembers when track and field came out and you would use your comb balanced on your fingers to get more speed? you old bastards!

sup subrob?

robotron was fun, but i always got killed...it was fun to watch ppl who played it good tho.

track and field was just frustrating

Latest posts

Latest posts