What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFO/Alien infomaniacs help me please:)

S

silent_lemon

I was watching an alien encounters type tv show many years ago and remember a fellow in some rural part of the US was finding spiral shaped cones made of some material. He was implying that these cones had some relevance to the alien visits around that area; apparently a major hotspot for activity.

In highschool at somepoint i had developed a lump in my bicep, right in the middle. Often in highschool i would play with it, wiggle it around under the skin and generally gross people out. My parents/GP decided it should be removed and i went under local anethetic. Lying on the table in the hospital, the surgeon easily cut through the skin in a circular pattern(i got to watch the whole operation, it was fun being awake and watching a knife plunge in without feeling anything - crazy scary though)he then removed an exact replica of the spirals this fellow in some US state was finding, except his were foot+ in size and there was this tiny little cone quarter inch long, misshapen and metal-granite looking. The instant he removed that thing has haunted me ever since. (not knowing or ever being alleviated as to what it could have been) Ive never told anyone until this moment now. I remember asking him what it was, and he ignored me completely and put it in little plastic container - i remember it just fell in and went thunk, no bouncing around in the container when he dropped it in; i never got to touch or hold it, but it was probably fairly dense.

im not here to spread conspiracy theories or present new evidence, but this has happened to me, and i do remember a tv show that presented this fellow with cone shaped bits of alien junk that looked eerily like what came out of my arm, and id really like to know more.......

ive googled it.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I saw something on television about a man who had one in his thigh that had some kind of frequency...weird man! Did you suffer from any health problems while you had this object in your arm?

S

silent_lemon

i wouldve liked to, but it was whisked away by the surgeons' assistant. I couldnt get any information from them anyways. I remember the atmosphere in the operating room when that came out, it was if someone died and everyone wanted to become as quiet as possible not to disturb some sort of given silence. It was a weird fucking night and like i said, still haunts me, so years later maybe i can get some more info from somewhere.

S

silent_lemon

i had a brain injury from dropping on my head just prior to that, which imo just about obliterated my working memory...

other than that just the average kid.

it looked like obsidian that had warped and twisted into a cone, but metallic looking, but still very rock looking.

kinda like it belonged on the tip of a wizard's staff...lmao

but like i said, they whisked it away, answered no questions and the general hospital staff after that moment were very oppressed looking/scared even? - and i feel im fairly perceptive/intuitive. ninja edit - probably because they knew what it was..perhaps this shit is well documented?

S

silent_lemon

quote from someone on youtube:
i had something in my knee for years, eventually one night i got pissed and took it out. I thought it was a pencil nib hehe so I chucked it. Hurt like a bitch afterwards. Guess I should have had it tested!

i thought mine was a pencil lead broken off too...:(

LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBNhxLHzofM

thats what it looked like. i have pins and needles all over.

to add to my experience - in that video it said it was connected to nerve endings. I have no idea what it was, or what it was doing in there, but he had to cut it out, i remember him trying to pull it out, and then having to "sever" it as he couldnt just tug it out.

fucccckkk, all this new information to me is overwhelming. any skeptics out there willing to shed some rational light on this? im getting the heeby jeebies.

Killroy

I've seen that video before. It'd be nice if the doctor that's done a lot of these removals could get somebody to take a look at it under an electron microscope or something. Maybe it's like a little nanobot nervous system tap. It could've been beaming your status back home via quantum entanglement! :p

S

silent_lemon

lol, this is the first step ive taken to finding out what it was. So today is a new leap for me. ive never been abducted though, or at least none that i can CLAIM.

Killroy

Ever wake up in the middle of the night with a bloody nose? When I was kid I remember seeing some show saying that waking up with a bloody nose was one of the signs you've been abducted. I was totally convinced and scared of aliens for a little while. Then I found out it was because of my allergies :p

S

silent_lemon

Ever wake up in the middle of the night with a bloody nose? When I was kid I remember seeing some show saying that waking up with a bloody nose was one of the signs you've been abducted. I was totally convinced and scared of aliens for a little while. Then I found out it was because of my allergies :p
lmao. nope dont really get nosebleeds, ever, only time i ever have had one was being poked by sharp snot...AFAIK ha:laughing::laughing:

but like chief wiggum said to ralph, it either means youre picking it too much, or not enough.

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
I wouldn't worry about the nose bleeding but watch for any alien anal probing. You'll know you've been had if you have bleeding there.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
lmao. nope dont really get nosebleeds, ever, only time i ever have had one was being poked by sharp snot...AFAIK ha:laughing::laughing:

but like chief wiggum said to ralph, it either means youre picking it too much, or not enough.

Shit man I got nosebleeds daily as a teenager, until I got my nose cauterized.

No abductions happening at my place, not where I lived and the size of the dog that slept at my feet

S

silent_lemon

i go to cut some wood and it goes all anal...

lol you guys.

ddrew

Veteran
So when they took the implant away, and wouldn't let you see it, you felt it was an attempt to silence your lemon about what's really going on?

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
The ufo phenomenom has been trashed and people claiming ufo experiences ridiculed and professionally destroyed by the authorities, whose job apparently, is to keep credibility far away from anything ufo related.

I won't discuss my experiences here but I will share an amazing documentary created around Dr. John Mack, an extremely distinguished Harvard Professor and Psychiatrist who has researched the stories of those claiming an "experience", and offers his opinions....

Part 1/5 (and all 5 parts are there to watch) on youtube if you care to hear his thoughts - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xTQ2-S1n-Q

S

silent_lemon

no it's not like they deliberately wouldnt let me see it, they were just very tight lipped when it came out; it's been so many years since then i remember maybe 30 seconds of movie clip in my brain of getting to the hospital, the waiting room and what that looks like then the short time on the bench and them taking it away is all i can remember.

the dr doing the procedure was fairly talkative, explaining things, answering questions then EVERYONE in the room went stiff when it came out, and i was still asking questions.. none of which were answered from that point on. It was just a very obvious tense moment, where the atmosphere changes drastically, and everyone is sharing the anxiety.

like one of those moments where someone you know says something totally inappropriate and you just want to slap your forehead and forget you know him - when everyone shares that same feeling, the atmosphere in the room shifts - it was exactly like that.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
" These are not the cones youre looking for. "

coneheads.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts