What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vascectomy?

Rose56

Hi All, My oldest got a vascectomy two weeks ago and he still has pain. When his dad got one he had little or no pain but the poor kid is in pain. Has this happe3ned to any of the guys out there?

H

h^2 O

a vasectomy is totally messed up

EDIT: if you think it's necessary take him to the hospital. what i would do

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 weeks sounds a bit long for pain Rose...I would call the doc and ask at least.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Is he married? [ assuming you verified the pain was in his coinpurse. ]

Rose56

We called the doctor and he keeps saying some guys just have a lot of pain. He is married and has four kids and it was well thought out but this is crazy he went to work today and had to go back home and no he isn't a wuss.

Verite

Veteran
Any strange foods? Like the Kick-My-Nuts Doritos from Japan?

denki_anma.jpg

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
I cancelled a vasectomy because I read that 50% of doctors think some future cases of Prostate Cancer in some men are linked to inflamations in that area due to the trauma vasectomies cause. Like you mention, it can be weeks of swelling and bleeding, pain, even more. So sorry, poor guy, these women, all they have to do is use a IUD. This whole vasectomy thing is a master plan to sterilize mankind, just joking, but the prostate thing is a real discussion.Not only that but now his body has to adapt to absorbing sperm...I'll stick to others absorbing it for me ehheh poor guy, I bet he feels like this

il_fullxfull.43982977.jpg

Verite

Veteran
Man .. here I thought shaving my nuts was a bitch. Thats some real estate.

one Q

Quality
Veteran
moldy, why does that guy have no DICK?!!? whoa.

rose I just had one about 3 months ago. I had the feeling like "someone Kikd me in the balls yesterday" for about 3-4 days. Then I took the support off. BIG MISTAKE. I had some pain that afternoon. So I wore it for a few more days.

Shortly after, I started getting some soreness. I was told it's sperm absorbtion and to take advil for a few days. She said 600mg 3x a day. Fuck that. I took 400mg ONCE a day and some BlueApollo and was fine.

Everything is fine now, with the occasional uncomfort that I always think is the Vas, but prolly isnt. Just that now any thing out of the ordinary I think is the Vas gone wrong.

But, Yaah a DR visit is in order. If he took the support off too early, since hes not a woos, this may be the cause. I felt stupid wearing that thing and didnt need it. But 2 days of not wearing it and it was bad.

Good luck with you and yours.

shack

I had one ("V") about 5 years ago.I too had little or no pain.Best thing I ever did.
Rose- a Dr.visit just might be in order, although he probably won't do anything but tell your son to get more rest.:2cents:

M

Marywanna

Come on you guys! Toughen up! Little bit of ball cutting talk and you all grab your crotches,LOL!!!

Mr. Burgundy

*Sigh*
I had my (ex)wife watch the procedure, since her parents insisted I get the procedure rather than their daughter get her tubes tied. Whatever.
I laughed through the whole procedure.
Maybe it was because the razor sharp scapels sliced me open so clean, I couldn't believe that my balls were being sliced open...I got into a deeper laugh when I could feel the movement of parts of my abdomen I did not know were there. Amazing. I heard the laser and I knew this was just a bad dream. Wrong. I laughed harder when I could smell the burn...
Then it was to the other sack...
When I was in the service, my friends got theirs done, and it was one cut. Gents, try to go with the one cut, down the seam method. In hindsight I wasn't really given that option. Hmmmm
The doc goes, "yeah..I have never heard nor seen someone laugh through the procedure.." Looking at me sideways "you make sure you come back if anything goes...wrong.."
Sure thing Doc..Sure thing.

I bled for a month-maybe cause I went back to work after two days off.
It wasn't the best idea to have a vasectomy while I was riding my crotch rocket-Honda CBR900RR (99). Between the lifting at work and constant moving, that could explain the bleeding. It could also be cause I got two cuts on the sides of my sacks, and my muscular thighs kept rubbing up against the sutures.
It was the dot-com era, so I walked around in sweats with a bag of frozen peas on my nuts while helping folks *IT*.

I had general pain in my lower abdomen for a year, easily. I used to joke it felt like Jesus kicked me squar in the balls...Could you see the windup? *insert the NFL highlight film music* Slow-mo and shit.....Jesus has hair in his eyes, but he still makes perfect contact with the tip of sandal to scrotum..John Madden is doing the commentary..music still playin' ..bum bum bumbum, badda bum bum bum.."and ya see, here is where the son of God made contact *drawing circle* and that's where it landed, cause ya see, the foot, AND the sandal landed there..ha ha, its like I always say, if ya want to kick the balls, ya gotta use your foot.."

But that is better than the lifelong pain of supporting more kids...

Maybe that's why I laughed so hard..

Stay Classy!

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
my men went inside the cave to hide,man did they retreat,
i just use the facial tek, fuck cutting my nuts, the trick is to not try to get the last few strokes in, do it manually