What's new

PreSchool Teachers Sickened by "Pot Brownies"

L

luaith

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=25c_1252027064

(KTLA) LOS ANGELES -- Several preschool teachers became ill after unknowingly eating "pot brownies," according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

It happened on April 7 at a Los Angeles preschool, which was not identified.

Police investigated the incident, according to the CDC.

Officials say a preschool teacher apparently bought the brownies from a street vendor who claime More..d to be selling the sweet treat as a church fundraiser.

The teacher bought several at $1.50 each and brought then to work, putting them in the break room, for her colleagues to share.

Each was individually wrapped in plastic wrap.

The teacher who bought the marijuana laced brownies didn't eat any of them but said her son did eat the brownies before she brought them to work.

Five of the teachers ate one brownie each, a sixth took a bite and spit it out saying that it had an "unusual taste," according to the CDC report.

Several people later "reported that the brownies had a medicine-like aftertaste or smell; however, all of the affected persons ate an entire brownie."

A few hours later, one of the teachers started looking drowsy and complaining of dizziness and "tingling of the face, forehead, arms, and hands," the report says.

The pre-school director contacted the head pastor of the church, who said there hadn't been any church fundraiser.

The pastor called police. Officers called in the public-health department.

Investigators concluded six adults inadvertently ate the pot brownies.

Two sought medical attention at an urgent-care center.

One of them was a breast-feeding mother.

picture.php

damn..!why dont the pot brownie making church goers hang in my hood...would of bought the whole tray...

L

LolaGal

....and neither one of us would have bitched when we got high! :)

$1.50 a pop!!!!

High School teachers prolly woulda sucked em' down no problem.....Early Childhood Educators are such pusses....

L

LolaGal

I suspect the teacher who brought the brownies, but did NOT eat them!!!

She's like, hmmm.... it will be funny to feed these to those assholes at work....

When busted, she makes up some fake brownie church social thing....

the one who spit it out probably was like "WTF!!! POT brownies at WORK! Heads will roll!!!"

Way to duck and cover brownie teacher..... :biglaugh:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
How come when someone gets slipped a loaded brownie they get 'sickened' and everyone else that eats them gets high?

ourcee

hahaha, On a side note I was reading a "smoking while pregnant" thread on weedtracker and the general consensus is that its not harmful and some people suggest it actually makes the kids more sociable and learn at a quick rate.

idk about all that, but its good to know the kids dont come out with arms outa their foreheads or anything.

L

LolaGal

All I got to say about pregnant women smokin is this.

If I'm having a baby and you try to take the joint out of my hand you will get slapped.

:)

H

h^2 O

Funny I thought you were talking to me but noticed our post times are the same. Thought you didnt like my of 'singles'.

hey verite. you mean your avatar? Yeah it messes with my head, it makes me dizzy like I'm going to have a seizure or something. Wait is that what we're talking about?
But no I said to quote sickened because it's conservative voodoo to describe the effects of cannabis as sickening. It's anything but. Journalists are sell outs

edit: yeah bro it seriously does make me nauseas. A lot of video games do that too me if I play too long

T

theratings

Haha whats with these stories of people tainting peoples brownies I hear all the time. That ain't right.

ddrew

Veteran
Street vendor in front of a church for a $1.50 my ass, the teacher who brought them made them, or at the very least knew what they were.
She thought everyone would just relax and have fun, when it backfired and people started claiming to be sick is when she made up the story about the street vendor.
Like you would buy any kind of food of some guy just standing in the street selling it out of his pockets.
I can't believe people are buying this Bitches story

Latest posts

Latest posts